RE: DeepVerge Offer Document for MWG published at alast16 Oct 2020 13:19
These documents usually say to consult with a professional if you're unsure of what it means, and I'm not one. But I'll tell you the situation I'm in and you can decide if your situation is the same.
DeepVerge Plc wants to merge with Modern Water and have offered me 1 DeepVerge share in exchange for every 10 Modern Water share I hold, because DeepVerge shares are currently around ten times the price of Modern Water shares. I'll be able to accept that offer via my online share dealing account. Other people's situations might be different. I assume there's a deadline but I don't know it off the top of my head.
Again, if you're unsure check with your broker or other investment advisor.
Sorry I meant TR1. I know it takes a day or two for paperwork to go through (like the Open Offer circular for instance) so I wondered if the sale had been agreed but the shares were not yet transferred, and that's why no TR1 yet. Also, I wasn't sure I hadn't just misunderstood the process.
How to claim the Open Offer shares15 Oct 2020 09:26
Today's RNS states:
"Further details of the Open Offer and the terms and conditions on which it is being made, including the procedure for application and payment, are contained in the Circular, which shall be posted to Shareholders today. The Circular will also be available on the Company's website www.synairgen.com"
"Thing is, if we get a sniff of t/o, reg approval, licencing deal before Christmas, those £10 might look cheap."
But it would take those things for it to get anywhere near £10 in the first place. That's what you seeming to be overlooking. Without them they'll be offering you around 220p tomorrow. Five years from now £50 might be a reasonable target. But in the next 12 months it's £5 to £10.
"If that lot isn’t worth multi billions in a future market I don’t know what is!"
It might be. I'm not disputing that. But I get the impression from some people here that if they're were offered £10/share tomorrow they would turn it down, which I think would be really naive.
Also, sorry if what I said about that tweet was insensitive. I know there are a few people on here who have had a really hard time as a result of the virus. I was just trying to put that into context for those who have been much luckier.
RE: DeepVerge Offer Document for MWG published at alast14 Oct 2020 14:24
Different broker but I called around 11. They said they'd had notification but were awaiting some official documents from MWG. I got the impression it was only a day or two away but I don't remember them explicitly saying so. I imagine they'll all be notified at the same time.