The latest RNS at 10.30 with a recording of a 6 minute interview with Kurt is encouraging. He recognises the significance of the Green party making a public statement in support of the application of the Law. I am encouraged by this and still believe that the concession will be granted this year.
I hope Greta will appreciate the value of an extended tertiary education. The Swedish version of 'A' levels, a nice gap year at the Arctic met station, then a degree followed by PhD - that sort of thing will stand her in good stead for a long parliamentary career. Meanwhile...
I can imagine if Beowulf commenced legal proceedings and sue for loss of profit then the share price could rise. It is time for this now. If Beowulf can spend £100k to acquire 1.4% of Vardar then they can afford to spend £500k in legal expenses to unlock £5bn of profit over the life of mine.
If Baylan did say 'Forthcoming' then that is a pretty good outcome from yesterday. Another good outcome is that a member of the Environmental Party has been in the media saying that her party doesn't want the Kallak mine to be approved. That is another good indicator that it is on its way to being approved.
It was me that bought 100,000 yesterday morning at 5.695p. Anyone else out there got the bullax to do this?
This is Budge's moment in the media window. Let see if he performs because his future career in the mining industry will be settled today. This is when high caibre executives show what they are made of. This is his moment.
RE: So the Sami villages got their meeting...01 Nov 2019 08:54
Do you see this as a positive development. A meeting with Beowulf was recently refused due to the decision being 'forthcoming'. How does breaking bad news work in Swedish culture? Is it usual to summon to Parliament the party likely to most aggrieved or least aggrieved?
Trading in Calibre commenced at 2.30pm UK time on the Toronto exchange. The share price opened at 0.63 $-Canadian. It got up to 0.75 and 15 mins ago was 0.66. This compares to 0.58 on the last day of trading 28 June
I don't think Beowulf Mining would be spending money on more exploration unless they believed that the licence award was imminent. That RNS on 4th October advising of a CEO interview was a message telling long term holders that the licence is in the bag and therefore don't sell your shares.
I expect the news to be on a Friday between now and 22 November.
There is no reason to suspend the share whether the decision is Yes or No. Unless there is some type of offer under negotiation at the time of the announcement, which is unlikely as it means Beowulf already know the answer. Beowulf will notify the market by RNS out of trading hours. There is going to be hiatus either way and the spread will be large. It'll be one of those days when one relaxes in an armchair with feet on stool smoking a Hamlet and crying.