Expecting RNS from OVB confirming JV interested party to produce and distribute Libicore.
Be massive re-rate if Bachem AG confirms they are in discussions and going to either buy the Patent rights for 20 Years or JV
Either way its a win win for OVB.
Well we have been told no more shares to sell but lets not forget the £1.35M available to EHGO to use as warrants.
Even if you take a warrant exercise price of 0.15p that's still further dilution which ever way you see it.
Confirmed 1.63 BN shares in issue. plus almost a further 1 BN in warrants.
I do believe we need to address the £600K Inland revenue debt.
As confirmed if you add all the above ICON quoted
HGSOF will also be issued with warrants in due course as part of the GBP1.375m financing announced on 6 August 2019. These warrants, when issued, will not be available on the open market. The warrants, together with any other documentation issued as part of the financing, are not convertible loan notes.
The Company was therefore not legally able to raise new equity in the market or secure straight debt, leaving the only option being to accept the further funding from HGSOF, translate into alternative more vanilla funding options being open to the Company.
Its making the best out of a bad situation. There can't be many here on profit other than huge losses from 0.3p
As COdey sensibly stated keep a decent stake and ride the wave as EGHO continue to fleece us. Try and play at their games you might be surprised
Nothings changed other than further 6 month delay to sought out all the skeletons.
So they confirmed over 1.65BN shares in issue at present. Release further £1.35 M which EHGO have and can do that even more
shares to forward sell. Really need major contracts to push this above our current crisis.
All one can do is top up on the dip. Back to 0.12p unfortunately as this will be traded now on any rise as we can see
Bachem AG - a huge Swiss pharma attending IMAP 2019 at the end of August will be mentioning Libicore.
Filing for marketing before that and even partner would be ideal!
Some very large companies will want in on production prior to Licence granted as the value will massively increase has news emerge. OVB have a an incredible tested product ready for immediate marketing in a huge country like Russia.
Watch OVB reach new highs. Expecting a run to 50p plus
Work out how many shares to raise £1.35M = Over 1Bn @0.13 p Another £600K = further 1/2 BN shares
All in the RNS and these need to be dealt with. Its not a negative just a fact that the company unexpectedly found themselves
in deeper waters when they were not told about these issues from the former BOD's of WDC.
Do we really know how shares been sold ? Bear in mind we had 1.3 BN shares in issue prior to name change.
Can you give any other reason for all the 10 M sell blocks ?
I'm afraid no news are going to be released until all matter are completely dealt with especially with Legacy.
In short DS & the boys have bought a shell company of which has and will cost them nothing. Its all us share holders that have provided a life line for EHGO to continue to forward sell many £100's M shares. We have inland revenue debt and the additional £1.35M raised recently that has not been factored in the total amount of shares issued. 3 BN shares will be the minimum amount before all issues have been dealt and resolved. Without notice of contracts signed, ICON will continue to increase and dilute shares in issue making any M/C extremely low. We are in essence a shell company with name change and a team getting ready to build a well worth company that no doubt will make all us share holders worth while. Before this happens however, There will be a re-cosolidation of the current shares in issue possibly 1 new share to every 1000 old.
Then we should see a flow of contracts worth many £ M's and a Start of a profitable company without no need of raising any funds in the future. The Boys will grow the company exceptional quickly having given a large proportion of shares during the re-consolidation agreement.
Meanwhile at the current SP value, it's going to take many more sells to gather the amount of funds to deal with the existing and last of the debt.
ICON will not provide these contracts until then as the only logically reason is that us shareholders will pick up the tab.
Many have stated in some posts why not just buy a shell company else where ? Simple DS has the backing and facility
of EHGO and it won't cost any of BOD a penny. Only us.
Expect more batches of sells...... Good news is excellent opportunity to accumulate on the Lows. It appears resistance 0.11p.
Accept this and then without any notice we will wake up to an RNS with the news of these contracts.
A time frame is totally unpredictable has the amount of shares being sold really depends on the value of the SP. We have seen the SP drop 3 fold since WDC name change so raising the £1.35M is over 1 BN shares at 0.13p
GLA and accumulate on the lows.
If we have 3Bn shares in issue which I have calculated so far this should give us a M/C of £4.8M at 0.16 ? Can this be correct. Do we have a further 1BN shares still to be used according to the RNS. If so that makes M/C of £6.4M
We will need many more contracts to push the sp higher than currently if the £1M and £3.5M are true. This alone will not make any sense of the current valuations.
Why is are M/C hidden together to the number of shares in Issue ? Is it because further shares to sell ?
EHGO still selling to a Tune of 4 BN shares in issues when they have finished. Market Cap currently be @ £4.5M
So even the supposed £1M & £3.5M contract if true just breaks even if we are paid all today. These contracts are over a long period. There fore our true M/C currently is over inflated. Seems EHGO are hyping the sp up. No contracts = SP of 0.0055
These 2 contracts if true £4.5M = SP of 0.11, hence why the resistance here is 0.11p . Still a long way to go to get rid of multiple 100's millions shares.
If any of this was true won't you all think all the directors and DS will be buying massively here ? Think not
30p end of day
Check this out!
Bachem AG - a huge Swiss pharma attending IMAP 2019 at the end of August will be talking about LIBICORE!!!
Partner? Results have to be signed off and confirmed before this would be possible
Production will commence with Licence approval... This is what we are waiting for. Its never a year away.. Just weeks
With the success of Russia'a Licence, The US & EU will just be a formality. See Note from Biorasi recently.
Boris Reznik, chairman of Biorasi added: "We are very excited to begin this project with Ovoca/IVIX. Their BP-101 drug candidate has shown promising performance in clinical trials so far, and we believe there is high potential in bringing it over to the EU and US markets."
MM's Games after yesterdays rise. They need to balance their books. Anyone that has read and digested the news of the phase 111 trials can not dismiss this is a massive change to OVB. From R&D to now a full production company selling its products to 10'M's in a Billion plus market. This product is huge for them. Russia is exceptionally hard to get approval and they have.
With their Licence granted, You can not dismiss a multi-million buy out.
OVB already have over £16M in assets which does not include this product. A M/C £25M-£50M on News
Incase in anyone wondering what we are waiting for is RN's confirming Licence granted and Production commenced.
During the phase 111 trials, These were such better than expected results that OVB were asked to apply for the production Licence.
In case you all miss this from the CEO last Rns
Letter from the CEO:
UK Regulatory (RNS & others)
With the successful conclusion of last year's acquisition of IVIX LLC ("IVIX") and the re-admission of the enlarged group on Euronext Dublin and the London Stock Exchange, the foundation was put in place for establishing Ovoca as a recognized developer of novel therapeutics for women's health, especially in the area of sexual dysfunction. Our colleagues at IVIX continue to build out our successful BP101 program, which you will have seen in March 2019 comfortably exceeded the efficacy and safety hurdles in its Phase 3 trial in Russia. As a result, we are now preparing to file for the drug's marketing approval in its first country, the Russian Federation, and actively pursuing discussions with potential licensing partners to commercialize there.