FJONES40 major holding here at 2.7p since last week, Once the RNS confirmed its licences and Patented its product, TOM became a different company altogether, TOM is worth many £M's than its current M/C. With only just 113M shares in issue and seeing how quickly the sp can move straight to 8p buying more higher on the dips is the only way to increase ones holdings. If you can't see the real value of TOM now then you've be buying much higher once the MM's have concluded their business. I suggest you read up & understand how MM's balance their books. This will fly in an instant and 10p plus will be long gone. Get them while you can because I am.
Just sit back guys and wait closer to the drill. Definitely not one to trade daily but if you have any spare cash this would be excellent top up opportunity . Iv'e just taken another at 5.3 p . Time to let the days move forward closer to drill starting dates. Its must too riskier now to expect to get much lower than this. Yesterday and today have seen the MM's balancing their books. Not sure how many more they need.... all those that bought from 5p -7.9p will need their shares hence the game the mm's have created..... their dream of now receiving all these cheap shares by the sellers in the last 2 days. Once they are ready, the next lift will start. I've been trying to top up on every dip but been almost impossible to buy. MM's want to buy your shares and not sell any. Go and enjoy the lovely weather and see this to double digits in. a blink of an eye. You all have read the facts..... TOM is going to be one of the best performers in 2019. These prices won't last much longer..... re-trace from 7.9p overdone.... expect reversal imminently
He Missed the boat... simple. He will try and short this but too much positive happening right now TOM have diluted and spent many years getting to this level. Now TOM is a different company altogether, It has a fully tried and tested method of extraction and is also Patented approval. The rise since Monday has taken everyone by surprise from 2.4p - 7.9p highs. Including the markets. This is consolidating nicely and would expect rise each day. The re-rate of the M/C has started to reflect its assets
Yes, but their funding will come from a JV or private investor whom want possible 50% stake. Considering current M/C @ £7M and knowing the huge uplift due. Consider all the Licence approval and the size of the fields to drill. We can easily see some one offering £10-15M for 50%. This funding will come at at much higher cost to the funder as TOM will be wanting some rewards now after the last 5 years plus of hard work and shareholders dilution. A modest £20M plus M/C during and after the results of this first drill is very likely. We are now being watched by all major Oil companies and considering TOM have a patented product, This will be worth £10"s M alone. £20M on results = 18p per share min. Don't rule out a Buy Out with this technology keeping conservationist at bay and extracting Oil will be worth multiples of £10"s M. Oil will always be required other than for fuel for vehicle. I still think most do not realise the huge success being lay here. The markets will soon wake up when an offer of funding will be revealed and multiples of todays current SP.
Well at least the company is keeping us upto date. No long now for the drill and its been confirmed no delays and everything in place. Will see the SP gradually rise daily now at this consolidated level to 10-15p on drill
Treeshake over done now, MM's must be close in balancing their books from yesterday's trade. Once their balance sheet I suspect close nearer 8p today. Its going to be a very interesting afternoon. Drills commence soon
Those still sitting on the side lines I suggest you read all you can. 7p is nothing considering the huge potential here. Once the drill commencing next few days and they prove how effective this method is, We will be seeing the birth of a great company having spent many years getting to this point. The markets have mis-calculated TOM efficiency in getting the licence's and never thought they get this far. They are now desperate for shares.Thats why the tree shakes today, Pulling the sp down, notice how difficult it was to buy to top up every time they dropped the sp. Even at the close the dramatic fall forcing out sell limits etc and to encourage you to sell. Hold on tight...... Its just the beginning. 10p tomorrow then to 15p plus on drill
well I almost predicted 7-8p close MM's dropped this in the last 2 mins taking out shorts and sell limits. ready to accumulate yet again another trading day tomorrow. They know this is going multiples of todays closing SP, they need shares to trade especially before the drill starts. Should close nearer 10p tomorrow giving modest M/C of only £11M.... Again seeing this close to 15p on drill with partner of ownership for funding. I can see 15-20p plus short term giving a stake to a private funder in October @ 25p
TOM.. as stated no funding until Oct. This means when they commence drilling next weeks they will prove how effective their method's are in extracting oil this way. The markets will diffidently take notice. And as I mention before we will see a M/C over and above twice the current value. Octobers funding will be at a huge premium
RE: What is tge placing price this time02 Jul 2019 13:09
no placing until a revaluation of the company. I expect once this settles between 10-15p then a private share option will be available at a much higher price and we investors won't get a look in. There is too much interest now with plenty large private funding that will want in. I expect a M/C of £12- £15M min before anything happens