The Company had A$ 3.11mil at the end of December20 according to their latest quarterly report issued at the end of January . They were not in the process or their intention to raise cash at the present time. They are looking to spin off their Broken Hill prospect I believe in order to concentrate on Big One and their other prospects .
Our first two sets of drilling results indicate a major copper find. The historical FME results are a windfall even though they can`t be included in any resource estimate. We are still open at depth and with further areas of interest to drill our copper find can only get bigger so no reason to exit.
The only way we are going to get true value here is to go to mining. The share price will gradually increase anyway as we get nearer the point of extraction. Those who wish to cash in early will have the chance as we progress along the way.
I recently came on board ,average price 3.05p following a recommendation on the ggp chat board . I rate PJ highly .He did me proud in the MTR early days. We have a strong portfolio of projects all in safe jurisdictions which demand a premium in normal times . Paul is very shrewd and hasn`t overpaid which should give us an advantage if we do strike lucky.
jr8409, There haven`t been many companies I`ve invested in where I`ve been able to treble my investment in just a few months. I`ve recently gone back in at just under the current price and consider the Market value of £12mil is at a considerable discount to potential value and I`m not aware of any requirement for a placing in the next 6-9mths. They have a strong portfolio of gold,copper and uranium prospects all in safe jurisdictions. With regard to MTR I sold out when I realised they had disposed of both their shares and warrants in GGP at a fraction of today`s price, so the fact they have sold some of their THOR shares could turn out be another mis-timing.
Were they the same pros who sold 13.8mil shares in GGP for peanuts in August 2019 ? How much did they spend in Thailand assets over the years before they decided it was a no go? Pros do make errors of judgement and the recent sales could be another.
RE: Can some please make me understand...29 Nov 2020 09:45
Condor. Initially Newcrest purchased the right to own 70% of the discovery for $65mil based on the initial drilling by GGP . Sinse Newcrest took over the drilling the find has grown into a potential Tier 1 discovery. To obtain the remaining 30% if that`s what they decide to do they will have to pay the market price which is where the massive increase in value originates.
RE: What will people be able to trade at on Monday...19 Sep 2020 08:10
Several trades after hours went through around 21.5/22 range up to 16.45pm when the final closing auction price was announced. After 16.45 all the trades that I can see went though at 27p or thereabouts so it`s anyone`s guess what will happen on monday.
Circumstances can change with regards to his business requirements . He`s very big in the holiday let business which isn`t experiencing the best of times so he may need to increase his liquidity requirements .