Personally I’m glad to see the suspension in one respect as it takes away the volatility but I am disappointed at the update RNS. I would have thought a non sensitive update could have been released such as ‘we are in early or advanced discussions with a Health Sector Business’ (or something similar) and a further update will be issued in due course’
No matter I am sure it is just a matter of time before we receive a positive update!
If you want to trade it’s bad if you believe the RTO will manifest it’s a good thing if you wanted to sell out before suspension it’s a bad thing if you wanted to buy more before suspension it’s a bad thing if you want to just sit back without the worry of a volatile share price whilst negotiations take place it’s a good thing. If there is no target and we delist it’s a bad thing, if an attractive target is identified during suspension it’s a good thing as the price will not fluctuate....
a - no trading can happen as soon as we are suspended which we believe will be Monday. But we shareholders have given the company Authority to allot a further 25% (from memory) company shares so yes there can still be a dilution this year of 25% that may be used for fundraising or it may be used to be given to a particular person or Institutional Investor. We don’t yet know.
b - we all believe that AG remains heavily invested as he bought the warrants exercisable on an RTO in addition to his 15% holding and to date there has been no TR1 to inform us otherwise. We all know that there are sometimes games that are played but you would think if he reduced his holdings we would have been notified by now and if we have not been notified there will be some serious questions raised I am sure if a TR1 lands on Monday saying he has sold out. So yes he should be locked in like the rest of us.
C - The market value of any potential RTO target will be determined by the their current balance sheet, what assets, turnover and profit they have, what Sector it is and would have been determined by the Directors, accountants and financial people making the deal. This will get translated into MM trading, market sentiment of the target etc when trading resumes. So I would think an initial ‘floatation’ price will be predetermined but that would quickly change based on investor sentiment and how it trades.
I have always said that I would withdraw my investment if there was no news ahead of suspension. Last weeks RNS, whilst not the announcement I was hoping for certainly helped persuade me that there is still a chance for this to come good so Iremain invested, let’s get this party started!
I am sure there will have been several targets being considered and I agree the RNS suggests they have done what they have needed to do (DD etc) and will be making their decision on what to take forward soon....so search definitely over and fingers crossed for that positive shareholder update soon.
It’s not suspension that’s the issue it would be nice to know before we suspend where we stand with an RNS.
the risk is we suspend automatically then an RNS is issued to say they are no further forward in an RTO target. We are all locked in. If we suspend as a result of positive news ahead of Auto suspension then that would be more palatable.
In any event I’m still hopeful this will come good as people have said there’s a significant shareholder that as far as we are aware remains heavily invested and until we hear otherwise there is no need to worry
Absolutely no benefit to the BoD but benefit to Investors in terms of reassurance before suspension. I would much rather they suspend say on 4th Oct with an RNS announcement in the morning spelling out their position rather than suspend automatically at the end of the day with an RNS giving the same info.
But selfishly they may want to weed out more existing holders, hopefully not!
Knowing there is still a plan would add a little bit of comfort but until my decision day comes I’m still positive that this will evolve into a great investment opportunity for all of us.