Well chrishutch - I was not going to say anything but I so agree with you. I did my final top up yesterday morning of 30,000 shares by further reducing my current account buffer & rearranged my finances in the afternoon pre possible Brexit.My rearranged finances gave me a small cash flow advantage so I decided to add a further 270,000 shares taking me to 2m but none of this would have been possible without the help of those who have been part of bringing the SP so low so I thank them.I am still feeling very positive about the 'Good ship INFA' & expect a x2 or x3 increase in the SP this year.Good luck to all long termers.
Per waterloo01 from the other board:
'This is interesting, FDA just approved new antibiotic under limited population pathway. Only 107 in trial. Must really fast track approval. Hopefully for the Gonorrhoea trial?
This approval also marks the second time a drug is being approved under the Limited Population Pathway for Antibacterial and Antifungal Drugs, a pathway, advanced by Congress, to spur development of drugs targeting infections that lack effective therapies.'
The current position is dire because of lack of positive news which as we know is the kiss of death for any share on AIM & only encourages shorting of the stock.My challenge to JW is we now need an update RNS if only to tell us that all land has now been secured (I guess it is by now).I will also be tweeting this message to JW this morning.I now have this share as Hold but do have plans to sell one of my old Biotech shares (At great loss) to increase my holding to 2m but not yet.Time to act JW.
The Pre Construction Marine Environmental Baseline survey is well underway with various scientific instruments having been deployed off the coastline at Islandmagee this week. #INFA
Well shiver me timbers I found hidden in my wooden chest another £122.97 this afternoon & Bought a further 30,000 shares at these give away prices making now 1,680,000 shares in total insane not too.I agree with all the recent positive posters. PS Based on past Buys now watch the SP fall further.
Hi chrishutch - I tend to agree with you but I have topped up 6 times since March very small amounts & each time the SP has dropped.However someone bought a large number of shares recently so they must feel confident.My sea chest is now empty but might add 25,000 in September trying over time to move from my 1,650,000 shares to 2,000,000.Currently at a loss of 4.4k but still believe in JW.
First feedback from waterloo01 from todays presentation:
RDZ building the use case, saving $5000/$6000 per patient (because of reduced recurrence from 30% vanco and 14% RDZ).
Pushing both it's health and economic benefits suggesting that even if no changes in the antibiotic landscape.
My Edit: The adding in of the cost benefits to using the Summit drug RDZ was an interesting extra to the presentation & must show added value to using RDZ if successful.It does I agree add a bit more meat on the bone.
Is anyone listening this Thursday?
Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference:
I had intended topping up latter this month but decided to take advantage of todays drop in SP only added 25,000 but all helps.Everyone is taken aback by todays RNS but its all part of the building up of the company.I still have total belief in INFA & expect to be 100% up on todays SP by end of Sept (well hopefully).I am a long term investor but only hold 1,650,000 at a loss of 4k.All to play for.
I support Dawski sentiment & yes my investment in INFA looks pretty sick at the moment but I cannot believe that JW who owns 42,044,121 is going to allow the good ship INFA to hit the rocks.I would not be surprised to hear about another deal soon.I am being cautious & now showing Hold but for those who want to take the risk the current SP is as 'cheap as chips' for entry into this company INFA.
I have been watching on a daily basis the SP falling & now wonder how much further can the SP go before we get a positive RNS.My paper loss gets bigger on a daily basis but for many they will need to add a few more noughts.Is it not now time for INFA to come up with a time plan as as they have done before to try & arrest the SP fall.I am now showing Hold.
Summit Therapeutics flags potential of new antibiotic to treat drug-resistant gonorrhoea
I agree with you chrishutch but the market does not agree as we see it dip further this afternoon.As an entry point at todays SP it is good but where will it be tomorrow. In the interview it covers all topics & all of which are in progress nothing for a month or two including the EU Grant.I am holding & my Italian holiday is now next May not this year but the rewards will be multiples of where we are today.
BioCentury - ?@Summitplc R&D Head outlines to do list for U.K. antibiotics initiative to succeed
Edit: Makes for a good read we are really lucky to have Roblin on board.
PS: I had an interesting chat with Roblin at the recent AGM.
Hi Loosegoose - I believe that the delay to the EU issue was that there was to be an audit something I suspect they had overlooked but they are usual & I have been through one myself when working for a Charity as their interim Finance Manager.
I know people are a bit cheesed of at the moment but we are a million miles from when we were in the 'Last Chance Saloon' a few years back so it is a matter of being patient & the good ship INFA I am sure will dock soon.All enjoy this weekend of sport.
FT Video worth a watch (the message is getting out there).
The drugs don't work: a global antibiotics crisis:
InfraStrata to develop UK FSRU project
Edit: At least someone thinks there something to yesterdays RNS.
Interesting development today:
Development of new antibiotics encouraged with new pharmaceutical payment system:
The NHS will test the world's first ‘subscription’ style payment model to incentivise pharmaceutical companies to develop new drugs for resistant infections.