The timing of this release tells me that the clinics in SA are now ready to begin their first injections. The Pharmajet tie up has been kept in wraps until the last possible minute. News on first subject dosed within a week is my take on this RNS.
Whilst we await news on SA Covidity progress let's not forget that we should be in the clinic with Moditope by now. The continued statement in company RNS's at the end of 2020 and all through H1 2021 was "trial application by H1/21".
That delay and the fact that we have not had any explanation offered up as to why, now makes me wonder if this is the true reason for the departure of Dr. Cliff Holloway.
MODI1 for me is the main reason why I invested in Scancell and I will be lot happier once we know the application has been submitted.
If we do not hear any news on this front by the end of August I think we need to contact Scancell on mass and see if we can obtain some new information about when things will begin to move forward with MODI1.
1 Safety Data Proves Positive. 2 High Levels of Antibody and T Cell Responses against the 'S' and 'N' Proteins. 3 Good Efficacy Data after subjects become infected with Covid 19 in any of its variants.
The step 3 data by no later than January or February next year.
RE: What a strange time to be selling Scancell ?13 Aug 2021 11:40
We are very close to being 'in the clinic' meaning that long sort after data is not far behind. My point being why would anyone sell in 'such quantities' at this exact time in the Scancell journey. A few profit takers ok, someone needing to pay bills ok but the only reasonable conclusion to what we are witnessing is that DE is proceeding as he said he would.
Being so close to what will be game changing news why sell now. That's the lack of intellect I'm referring to.
And if you don't understand the image of the 'old gits' then your sense of humour is missing out on a bit of fun .......
What a strange time to be selling Scancell ?13 Aug 2021 09:02
I find it very difficult to understand that anyone with a smattering of intellect would actively sell SCLP shares right now in the volumes we are seeing.
I don't think anyone will see this as an opportunity to Short the stock with so much upside potential.
So we are left with DE selling as he himself stated, but why not wait until early next month. After all his years of faith in Scancell science it seems he's not prepared to take a chance on a positive outcome.
I hope the 'T Cell' and 'Antibody' responses when reported are devastatingly positive.
At the end of July, Shaun said that the 'Exploration' cores or rock chips were held up at the Assay Labs but should arrive in 7 weeks or hopefully in just 5 weeks due to investments ongoing at the labs. That means we find out in either 3 or 5 weeks from now. Also that there is a large build up of cores ( 15 or so ) waiting to be reported by Newcrest.
The Newcrest Drill Core Update is due on Thursday 9th September ( late on the 8th in the UK ) that is just 4 weeks from today.
My point is that the share price will now start a continual rise towards the 9th September due to both fear of missing out and traders taking early positions as is always the case. The SP has continually dropped after 17 solid drilling updates but this September 9th feels different , we know its going to be a bumper report because we've been told it is at least 15 cores plus any others that were also ready by the 31st July.
Plus the Exploration reports just prior or just after. And why the need for new roads ??
With the South Africa trial approval announced on the 29th July and considering the speed necessary due to the circumstances surrounding the pandemic both in SA and the UK, I'm expecting the 'First Trial Subject Dosed' RNS inside 21 to 28 days from that date. My assumption says that we should see that RNS by the 26th August.
Part of my assumption is that while we were waiting trial approval we were already working on the training protocols and the enrolment procedures. On the day of approval everything should have swung into action meaning that 3-4 weeks would be more than enough time given that prior organisation.
I got it right about the speed and seriousness that SAPRAH dealt with out application so I expect the same diligence and speed in setting up the actual trail.
Just being nosey, but I'm wondering if you asked them about how cancer trails are doing, if they are back up & running and also are they starting new trials. We have heard nothing about SCIB1 / Keytruda which I've put down to Covid making new cancer trails nearly impossible to start.
You are usually a pretty good investigator of such matters.