RE: Think were in for an exciting afternoon.23 Oct 2020 11:52
Yes , some saying next week will be interesting . Which it will. Especially Tuesday. However call me out at the end of the day. I say the portion of that 75 million order OMega are getting will be RNs’d today. Think it’s been long enough now to divide it up. What price ayer that comes in? 130? MHRA Tuesday? 90 days up. £1.70? tHen any other news on Mologic products to bang this over 2 pound. dYOR
A few reasons why I believe I’ll make more here than NCY First off I’m still in NCyt and love it what an amazingly share with plenty more room for growth. I bought into SNG at 70 pence ages ago. Got spiked and was 50 percent down for a long time Secondly I sold some at 220 on day it rose and have a free ride with the rest. Great profits 3 bag so far. Thirdly I have seen some revenue projection and on revenue with SNG You are looking at a billion a year minimum on this MCAP that’s a big rise huge market for COPD. 80 plus million in the bank. So yes I do see this potentially as my best share. The difference? NcYt is proven and huge revenues already.
If an overseas buyer hits 5% when do they need to declare this ? I’m on NCYT since 4 pounds in March got spiked. Great profits now. I believe this will make me more money than NCYT did from 4 pounds. Only news I see coming out of company for awhile now is holdings. If a pharma bought into this share it will double over night . I expected 1.75 SP on placing. Then upwards growth. Shall be toppling Up next week. Hence question on holdings
SAME tImelines as Avacta who have an MCAP 7 times higher. We have a test out already. This is our holy grail. We also have a big American compNy behind us. Would not be suprised if we get snapped up with those results version 2 being worked on Sure timelines a little far out as are Avacata . Not sure how this will go first hour however in long run I’m so glad I went With GDR.
I’ve been here about 6 months. If you build it they will come. I’ve said it many times. COVID profits will pour in here on good news. Personally I want to Be in at ground level or near ground level. I’m in COVID stocks also. People are aware for sure. Life sciences are in vogue. Too much news due over the next week or two for some to leave other stocks. They will jump in shortly. Big news around the corner. Worst case scenario we miss the first project and grab the next project. Any one 4/5 will be jackpot and and a big pharmaceutical will snap this up. Gla
Been here since March / April. We passed all my exit targets. I have no exit strategy currently. Too much good news ahead. I guess at 15 I’ll Be having discussions with my self about what to do. I’m keen to know what plan with antibody tests are. That’s will keep me in a lot longer and go for the huge numbers. Otherwise probably be out pre Xmas I’d have way too much capital in there by then. 9. I’d have to keep some on. Good antibody strategy I’ll keep most in.’
2nd rns out similar reduction so it’s dilution If not then it’s even better news because we just sold 80 million pounds worth and buy holders sold some and somebody is creating a huge holding Still say dilution
DONE on purpose like bear trap below It’s desperate. Too late shorters and guys who missed out. Buy now or close short. This is taking a breather for 20 minutes wait for RNS Disgusting behaviour why I use twitter mostly now like a lot. Less knobs
RE: Ceresio Investors - Foglia Family19 Oct 2020 21:59
INV 4 I didn’t get in early either. I bought 2 million at .71 not good. Then the rest between .47 and .52 to average down to .6 Is what it is. If numbers are correct for growth what is .1 of a penny Gla
RE: Ceresio Investors - Foglia Family19 Oct 2020 21:25
What is a good holding? I have 5 million shares. A lot less than some and more than few. I can get more However like many This is a punt for me and what if need be i Can afford to lose. Rather not obviously. Can not afford any more on a punt. It’s a tough share to get my head around. I’m in a lot of life sciences / COVID stocks and know then inside out. Not this one. I hear all the potential SP prices. I don’t need anywhere them. Would be nice. 10p would be a life changer. To be fair so would 5p. Kind of.
This may take several weeks heifer it is going to be monumental. Revenue projections to MCAP are insane. Assuming trial turns out well this will Be in double digits before an order is shipped. I am giddy for the TR1’s I see who bought in. Sure t will be a little while for the big bucks but I’d guess it creeps up slowly along the way I’m in since early April
Boris talked about corporate buying tests to open up business. Said not just yet but shortly. Feeling giddy. Awful I understand for the country. We are all invested here and this is saving the country so look at it that way. WE provide funds to enable the tests to be available and save lives also. Also make loads money. Anybody with current tests. That are of good quality. OdX / Ncyt / Gdr ones i. Can think of are going to all make a fortune. No bickering needed Don’t think any of us can can acruallt comprehend how big this share is going to Be. I had my doubts for awhile.