Thanks for that Denfos good read, surely even the BoD can see everyone wants Conn gone and things aint going to improve till he has, get the new person in now and get rid of Conn, give the SP a chance at least. Very interesting last bit there about takeover especially in the light of the SSE/Ovo deal that may be happening someone on Advin worked out if you transfer that deal across to British Gas it would be around 8 billion to buy, doesn't include North America or Ireland. I hope someone is looking around to jump in the Supply side.
AED59BLUE seems to me nobody takes notice of the positive upgrade ones like Centrica BUY with new price target of 230p, nothing would happen not a peep on the SP. But boy bring one out like Centrica SELL SELL with new target price of 40p and you can bet it's panic stations to sell and that SP goes into freefall. Dangerous people these analysts.
Hopefully it's not 8 months away perhaps FTSE100 existence is one of his KPIs. My own feeling is once they have the new guru lined up and ready to go it's pay the Conn man up and get rid. Silly I know but have been mailing investor services at Centrica asking them what they..k are they doing sat on their arses whilst this crashes, hadno responses till this morning when a guy called Adam Head of Secretariat has asked me to mail him and he will respond, we shall see.
Trek aren't SAR the junior partner if it were in the agreement, they need CRT to join them in pushing for milestones or dragging 737 back home, hopefullty Tim us talking to them and asking for help, they have money, SAR don't after this year.
Good morning Helx can understand but would rather be positive. Read HSBC report where they want Centrica to prove they can hit their new predictions and can get customers back. They say it will be awhile before confidence in Centrica returns, my own interpretation is they want Conn gone and they want a customer focused CEO and Centrica. If the drop out of the 100 not done EasyJet and Hilka much harm gets them out of the limelight and let's them cool off for a bit anyway we shall see GLA
Thanks Toff some fiddling going on but you would have thought with more automation and so called policing by the FCA this sort of thing could and should be wiped out. In some way I sort of hope we are being messed with and at a certain point we will be let go it's gone on long enough now they have made their cash now let it go hopefully. I still and sorry for harping on about don't see why the other big institutions would put up with it and support their stakes. Maybe they realise it's part of the game and as long as the offender let's it go at sometime they will put up with temporary dips in balance sheets might be good for tax evasion?. Hopefully today or soon marks the turn needs to be soon or out of the 100 they go.
Coz if they want the science behind it they would have to pay. If it goes bust they don't get the science nobody does. Which not only hurts us it would also hurt people who need SARS science to help them through their problems. Hey but thanks for your insights on SAR COdey.
To be honest just thought the RNS showed the contempt the BoD hold for Shareholders. Just cut and paste, no comment on any of the RNS as to what SAR should do next. Surely Tim/CRT are in contact with Sierra who have asked for a restructure of milestones, hopefully in time frame and not value. SAR should be insisting on at least a part payment maybe full payment of their share of the first milestone, NOW. It's okay for CRT they are not Commercial and are funded and with other projects, SRA737 is a major major thing to Sareum. Even Sareum must realise they cannot place again at this SP what would they get 100k maybe. To take 737 back would probably cause more delays and no funding, Sierra realise this and can just sit and wait to see what our side does. Disappointed nothing from Sierra saying they actually are in discussions with someone for nondilutive funding. Another disappointing kick in the teeth by the Scientists living the dream on our dilution.
Thanks Toff and WGR, so are Deutsche working as an MM for Centrica and if so why are Centrica letting them deal in their share without complaining to the FCA. One other thing I don't understand with your theory is why the other Broker/MMs in Centrica allowing it to happen, all that is happening is losing them money. I know the MMs make money on the shares passing through them but surely they are not making enough to cover a 50% drop in six months let alone near 25% in two weeks. Surely they would have stepped in to shore up the price of CNA?
If it goes it would certainly be in the big news of the week, after that yesterday's news. Time for it to lick it's wounds, keep out of the limelight and start to make a slow recovery back to where it should be. Also maybe the catalyst to fire Conn early they don't really need him he has ****ed enough up don't let him near anything else. If they can get that marketing God things will turn. Hope Ofgem and the like are looking at this and thinking maybe it is an unfair playing field between the big six and the small bedroom suppliers. If and God forbid it happens Centrica go bust then who would they farm these millions of customers to, how many pension funds would be hit with revaluations, how big a hit on the Pension protection fund, enormous ramifications. Of course looking very tasty for a cheeky buy out, four billion to buy, sell Nuclear, sell Spirit, debt gone, maybe a 200 mill pension payment. Maybe just maybe a takeover war, final bid price 170 a share.
Well I don't know anything about that but as at this morning only MKS have a lower market cap than CNA so looks like everyone gets what they wanted and it goes out of the FTSE 100 on the next round of changes. It's not always a bad thing EasyJet and Hilka now back up to good SP prices. Anyway the doommongers will be happy. May be the catalyst for this crap BoD to act quickly and get rid of the Conn man early he can't do any more damage, surely they are not even letting him order paper clips now.
Good morning Toff can you tell me which broker/mm team are shafting Centrica down to 50p I don't have access to level 2. Have you informed Centrica of your fears and theory and named this Broker or brokers. Tel me the name and I will mail Centrica and the FCA as well. Please be careful of these 50p predictions remember some people may take them as gospel and sell on, none of us on here have the knowledge or the authority to give financial advice. We can all give our thoughts but please be careful. I prefer to say wait it out, sentiment is a big player in shares in fact read HSBC report the other week saying that it will take a while for Centrica to regain the trust of the advisers. A lot depends on who they bring in if they get a true marketing guru/magician this SP could turn very very quickly. GLA