London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
I have day traded this in £10k chunks, currently have five still in, which I consider as a long term hold because the Sell is much higher than the SP now.
But I am not doing any more at the moment.
Not to say that I wouldn't, and haven't, if and when suitable opportunities arise.
I don't think SCC and Turkey provide them (yet).
most horsehill partners have left the gatwick gusher and gone for gold
1) DL - Nq minerals
2) Stellar /now prim - d.strang - investments into ggp
3) evocutis -now gun d strang , h harris - rincon resources
4) Alba , faiure at brockham , and gatwick gusher to welsh goldmine
looking forward to the gold 2 film coming out soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdLXPv5NsA4 who will play matthew McConaughey
Long term, hoping for £0.10 within three years.
I shall look at 0.50p prior to the next planning committee meeting as a step in the direction and whatever they may wish to dd afterwards for it being successfully passed.
Whoever accumulated a multitude of shares yesterday between 21p and 28p will also have their eyes on a good return on investment. Three quarters of a billion shares is a lot of sellers but crucially also a lot of buyers. Too many to be private investors.
From being in the dustbin Dunsfold has been resurrected and is now "Live" again and all the preparatory groundwork has been completed. It was one of UKOG's best new prospects and now is agan and I cannot see that there is anything further to do other than present our case to a "refreshed" Planning Committee. That case having the backing of the planning officers. the intervening time period will also let us strengthen our case.
It is a complete fresh restart and will also affords them the follow up of a full appeal process thereafter. I don't see that being required.
UKOG has got all of its excitement back again and I am happy to hold and watch others pay considerably more nearer the time.
And remember Loxley will be a very quick return as Mr Sanderson said..... months not years.
With Loxley and Turkey drilling in parallel, the last quarter of the year should be very lucrative for UKOG holders.
Is there anyone on here that’s buying at least £10,000 in the last couple off days intend to hold long term or are they day traders ?
I agree. ATB
2 good posts Stockraiser.. 100% agree.....
Yep Oil price rising...... Loxley Gas price rising.
Demand picking up and will continue as the world opens up again.
Loxley recommended to approve.
Turkey.... rubber stamping and central government keen to push explorers to production as soon as possible.
HH-1 production setup and HH-2z continues testing.
Should be a fun couple of months ahead for busy Mr Sanderson.
Could produce some huge profit for shareholders getting in at this price..... or anything below 1p!!!!!
Brent Crude now over $45 - it's all good in the hood ;-)
HR - Thanks for the link - extremely professional document.
Having watched two live planning meetings with SCC (last one in Sept 2019), I've been very impressed by the professional approach UKOG take with regards preparation for the meetings. They should have been granted permission for Loxley without any hesitation whatsoever, and I am sure others who were watching live on the day remember how disgusted I was with the decision of the committee.
I totally agree with your thoughts that the sp will rise significantly as the new meeting approaches in Sept. I know some posters on here say nothing is currently happening with UKOG to get the price moving - well I disagree, now is the time to get in 'whilst nothing is happening'.
Erdb, Thanks for posting. ATB
Skwizz - good article about BP in The Times today. SP rising accordingly... What’s UKOG going to do for a greener portfolio - absolutely nothing, so already it is the beginning of the end for their ‘world class discovering’ - just enough to make a few cans of 3 in 1 lubricant.
There certainly are.
The significance of the application was ramped ridiculously the week before resulting in a rise of the SP during the first few minutes of the Wednesday before the Monday meeting to around 0.5p, falling back during the day and following days to under 0.4p.
The rejection resulted in a drop to under 0.3p, but the following day's RNS where it was announced that HH-2z Portland was not performing as hoped with no mention of the Kimmeridge also dropped the SP and was far more significant in regard to Loxley as the Portland is the primary target and the Kimmeridge a secondary target for the well.
Since then the announcement of entry into Turkey failed to light up the SP as very little detail was given. Until more information is supplied it appears that the jury is out as to how positive a move this is.
The planning will ultimately be passed whether at the next meeting or on appeal, what can't be changed is the risk that the well will fail - although reading some posts you would think success was (like the planning) nailed on and the gas guaranteed.
There could be another P&D before the next planning meeting but from what level. Perhaps a bigger consideration is what might be RNS'd between now and then. There could be positive or negative news about HH with interventions on both wells, Expectations of massive improvement for HH-1 with reperforatiin may be realised or dashed. HH-2z could be used as an injector, possibly another attempt made to stop the water, maybe a donor well to sidetrack again in the Portland or even the Kimmeridge. More details about Resan might emerge or more fund raising to pay for some or all the upcoming work programmes.
At the moment almost every project, including HH which has been underway for over 5 years, has a lot of uncertainty, which equals risk. Whether the current low SP has mitigated the downside risk or not is to be played out over the next few months.
Dunsfold / Loxley planning is only one of several events that will affect the SP.
Have a listen o the following interview from SS on Share Talk;
Read the Rns like the rest of us it's not hard do your own research
Stockraiser it is normally the case that Planning Committees rubber stamp the decision of the Planning officers for they have already carried out their duties objectively and within and legislative and government guidelines. That is why most articles afterwards described the decision as "a shock."
I am happy to hold for the right outcome this time and for a much higher share price on the run in to the Planning Committe meeting as most of the derampers from yesterday repurchase. The question I would seek answering is where did all the 3/4 Billion shares traded and predominantly between 21p and 28p go. Somebody bought them.
If it is of any help I also found this document last night which I thought covers most of the salient points that are raised by any objectors. I found it useful.
Hi just catching up what is this deal between Ukog and Turkey anyone?
HR - thanks for the posts.
I see the Monitoring Officer also includes in his summary - "Counsel reminds the authority that Committee members would need to consider the matter afresh and with an open mind"
In other words - this time don't be so unfairly prejudiced towards UKOG, they've ticked all the boxes required, now listen to our planning officers and get this application passed.
Ibug's post from yesterday on which I was the only person to actually vote it up.
Too many simply selling and deramping without due consideration of its contents and there has been a lot of money already spent on progressing this planning application that is now "LIve" again and goes forward with the recommendation of the Planning Officers for approval.
The thing is that so much money and time has to be spent on the groundwork for these planning applications and satisfying or at least mitigating most of any points raised by interested or affected parties, like for instance the Environment Agency, Natural England, Highways for effective traffic management that you are effectively 90% of the way there when the Planning Officers report supports your application. That means you have ticked all the right boxes and the application can be approved. It has considered all the regulatory and legislatory frameworks and says it meets them.
Ibug kindly posted yesterday the basis for the withdrawal of the previous planning committees decision and such is the slant of this board that not anybody ticked his post up when it was probably the most important of the day if you read it. Although technology problems were cited and some maybe couldn't hear parts of the planning committee meeting it also seems to be the case that some of the actual committee that voted were not logged in for the full duration of what is an important public hearing to consider all the evidence.
I am of the belief that there would be a strong correlation between those who didn't listen to the full proceedings and what was only the tightest of margins (6 to 5) that voted against, meaning that some may have already made their minds up beforehand. Those you would either expect to be retrained in the technology or replaced.
There was then a follow up stewards enquiry type meeting held with what looks like the Chairman of the meeting (unminuted) whereby the failings have been pointed out and discussed. I would therefore expect learned Counsels advice to have been further cascaded down as the implications of any successful appeal are full reimbursement of costs.
Now whereas everyone participating in the meeting was previously accountable they are now not only doubly so but there will be a spotlight on every single one of the committee next time around. I therefore expect it to pass upon which this is an exciting proposition for UKOG.
Sussex County Councils decision on this is worth far in excess of the value presently being attributed by the market. That will eveidence itself in between times and in the immediate run up to the Planning meeting. All the material and groundwork has already been done and with the Planning Officers recommendation to approve.
That is why I bought 3 lots yesterday and why I will probably buy a few more if the price gets any lower.
This is going back to a reconvened fresh Planning committee meeting in mid-September and probably with some fresh new faces. Objectivity and impartiality is a must. It has also given UKOG time to refine and further strengthen its case and its manner of presentation and aware of any points or obstacles it may encounter from the first, now expunged, attempt at the meeting.
The important thing is what is happening now.
Not alot !!
They were under the spotlight last time.
They were desperate to reject using the most ridiculous reasons, some even approved on previous applications, others dismissed by their own experts in the meeting. It could not have been more obvious that they were going to reject the application on any grounds they could, despite all bases having been covered by their experts and previous committee meetings.
The same people who wanted this rejected will still be hearing the application the next time and they still have the same personal agendas.
They will try and reject again, using the same reasons (unless more realistic/believable reasons arise in the meantime).
Their experts can't provide any more visibility over previous concerns, because there isn't any more.
It was a black and white case for approval and will be again.