London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Awesome RNS today. Good volumes there - seems like they needed this to get the Accounts done. Sooner it's done and it's fresh in peoples minds the better!
Yes rabito, hopefully I will be in attendance. It will be nice to put a face to the name. I think it is going to be an interesting year. Hurricane is keeping me busy on the trading front at the moment.
Well it looks like Talitha is next GG. Maybe see you next week.
I would add that I think the validation of the potential for Greater Alkaid from LKA is a significant moment. I hope that the company validates every proposed project in this way.
I recall from the September presentation that we were given a figure of 44m to drill 2 wells and bring into production by truck along the highway. Happy to be corrected if mistaken
We could do with a farmout agreement before mid February. If not I do not know.
How much does it cost to drill well in Alaska?
On advfn, scot has asked about Lee Keeling & Associates. An outstanding company whose client list reads as a who's who of US oil. Lee Keeling has been active in the industry since the 1950's. There is no problem with them whatsoever. Outstanding in their field.
Steady as she goes! Greater Alkaid - I like it. Conservative numbers yet still highly significant. Not sure it will set the market alight when trading resumes but as an existing shareholders I am pleased and very much looking forward to the meeting next week. A NPV10 of $8.50 p/boe: very good to see such a figure validated.
Very upbeat RNS and now imho this company has had an official endorsement of resources this should get the potential farminees scrambling for a piece of action and SP should start moving north again once suspension lifted GLA who hold
No problem. I have every intention of attending and I am trying to rearrange my diary. It will be good to see Jay again and get an update on where we stand. I wonder how far we are into the Alaskan farm-out process. Heads of terms? Pure speculation on my part but you never know!
Thanks for keeping your finger on the pulse, GG. We need someone like you.
From Scott advfn
Dear All - very useful map, thanks Darcon.
Proving nothing is set in stone, the public presentation is now looking more likely to be on Thursday morning next week - that's the 30th of January. No conspiracy theories please, solely due to reserving the auditorium at their lawyer's office. Great news is that Bob Rosenthal will be the main presenter, with JC and JH also attending. So please now pencil in the morning of Thursday, 30th January for this management presentation - and it's open to all interested parties. Nearest Tube station is Monument but Cannon Street is also very close by, fyi.
I'm sure the company will formally advise the final details for this forum asap but they contacted me as they are anxious to give us private shareholders as much notice as possible in order to arrange our diaries. I note this attitude and very much welcome it. GLA
PS Rabito79, GG or Davidblack - kindly post this update on lse? Thanks in anticipation.
Go to previous
Jump to the specified articleSubmit
how long before these shares get trading again??
Scot on advfn says that there may be a presentation in London, probably on January 31st. I have every intention of attending. The presentation in September was most informative. Had I not attended, I would have been beside myself with the suspension. As it is, I have been reasonably relaxed. I would urge anyone with an interest in Pantheon to attend. This meeting will not be a substitute for the AGM which is a legal requirement. I think attendance at both events will be most valuable.
Damn auto correct!
Indeed spot on. No Competent Person firm wants to put their Professional Indemnity insurance stars risk! So they tend to be very conservative.
david black- i am not an oil man but have relied on my broker to guide me, not a good idea as it happens, he is still working at the ripe old age above 70!! However one of the things he told me was that a CPR is bound to be an unchallenging estimation given the liabilities professionals take on board when they have a judgement call.Any number they come out with will be very conservative. If the report comes out at managements lowest estimate of 90M i will take that to be very good news.
The draft CPR may well be with the company already awaiting formal checking by the company and signing that the information supplied is “True and fair” by the directors before the Competent Person signs off.
On the time difference between reviving the signed CPR and the audit sign off, add in about a week as the auditors will take that long to recheck their “Risks” and arrange for a formal second partner review ahead of the sign off and relisting.
The delay is simply down to the Auditors internal timetable and the fact that Pantheon are not BP or Shell.
... and ‘re listing’ not having a good day, it’s effecting my brain... it’s the 6.20 starts I tells ye!
Sorry, spellchecker! ‘Cadell’
Yeah, I agree Cadillac. I think the results will help with the lack of transparency. A meeting after CPR before resisting just makes me uneasy. Get the results out there, then let people make up their mind. Timing is everything and at the moment all we have is that pushed back, again....I wonder how long things can keep getting pushed back?
A meeting will be good. Some action would be better. Some results are what we want.
Probably for the best. The company will need to handle this with care. I think it is a very good sign that Jay will be in the UK - effective communication will be critical. This is absolutely the right approach. I get the impression that the company is really listening to shareholders - a very positive sign. I don't think it was always apparent but now that it is, long may it continue.