Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


Exclusive: Hardman & Co call the lithium market: is a change in trend happening?
Tower Resources identify 18 million barrels of contingent reserves worth $118M in Cameroon


Ascent Resources Share Chat (AST)


EXCLUSIVE: Ascent CEO Colin Hutchinson with latest on review and permitting. Watch Here


Share Price: 0.375Bid: 0.35Ask: 0.40Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Ascent Res.
Spread: 0.05Spread as %: 14.29%Open: 0.35High: 0.375Low: 0.325Yesterday’s Close: 0.375


Share Discussion for Ascent Resources




View all AST Messages

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

HawaiifiveO
Posts: 898
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
So, according to Colin Hutchinson, the permits are back with ARSO and the review into their 'procedures' has been completed.

It seems ARSO approved the IPPC permit in October so one has to assume that if there were no irregularities it must be likely AST will, once again, get approval. CH implied the same on yesterdays podcast.

So, based on usual AIM risk this surely has to be a good bet, if one permit comes it will propel the share price to 1.5p+ verses the current .37p

Investors punt 10's of £ thousands on the outcome of a wildcat well yet are not prepared to place a modest bet on a permit award.

The bashers here are doing a good job are they not.
 
Ray1234
Posts: 443
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
I’m sure Colin said previously the ippc permit would come first and the re stimulation permit afterwards. May have changed now though.
zibi3105
Posts: 895
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
sorry ….stockdale...
... I was about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockdale but...ok you pick up on “the” day theme ...right on sister!
New_2_LSE2018
Posts: 1,492
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
Depends which permits get released if any, I understood there’s the two-
1. Enter wells again to increase output
2. IPPC plant
Sounds like CH is now pinning all hopes on both, so increase income and then get funding for the plant. On paper it all sounds good and all that is the sticking point is release of damn permits, most of us are I am assuming still up at 2pish average, would need a miracle to get us back there... imho
New_2_LSE2018
Posts: 1,492
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
Would be a tale of imminent.... :-)
zibi3105
Posts: 895
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
...did i say "movie".... sorry foks.... i meant "series".... like "fiends" ..... who woud be "a fat guy".... eah.... mr Director.
stockdale
Posts: 4,725
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
What the hell are you on zibi?
zibi3105
Posts: 895
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
go with your "chelsea" boys & girls to Croatia .... you.....stockdale....then tell Mr Director to invest in the "movie" ! ;-)(
Ray1234
Posts: 443
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
That’s because there is no sniff of the permits being released to ast or not. Once arso officials sort themselves out a leak will occur. Look at how Slovenia communicate...Twitter! This share is as leaky as a bucket with a hole in the bottom.
stockdale
Posts: 4,725
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
If the permits appear now it would be because the government had been embarrassed into stopping their delaying tactics. However they are very persistent with that course of action currently. Colin is playing the cautious game and playing the innocent victim (which he is). With publicity this could eventually embarrass the government into issuing the permits, having had the full application procedure dealt with by ARSO.

If nothing happens 'imminently' then AST should put the operation on hold and move on to another project in Croatia or elsewhere as per the RNS, with the current operation funded by sales to INA. Any legal proceedings could be funded by no win no fee lawyers. The Croatian situation is not likely to happen till mid 2019 so there is a bit of time for the Slovenian government to get their procedures in order. Not to do so would be their loss.
New_2_LSE2018
Posts: 1,492
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
Nobody’s buying in RAY, that’s what it needs some serious volume and then will move, but no one trusts anything that is said anymore, from assurances of it being issued to minister lemon then putting his size 10 in... imho
Ray1234
Posts: 443
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
RE: Permits
7 Dec '18
Well when the leak occurred that the permits had been issued be arso it went to 1.2p. It dropped back when the minister got in involved, now he has passed it back to arso we are pretty much in the same position now as we was then so expect a similar trend. So i’d day 1.2 before new drops.
joshua767
Posts: 669
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.375
Permits
7 Dec '18
If permits are awarded now this will "multibag" as the kids say.




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.