£1.30 looks a solid support.. I can only hope we drop lower as it will be the easiest money ever made when the drill bit starts turning again.. By summer 2020 our MC could be over £1b, and thats not even our full potential..
Another positive milestone, progress is going well but still nothing tangible yet.. Until we see updated figures, actual flow rates etc we wont be moving above 2p that's for sure.. And as positive material news comes in aim will start to price in the potential as well just like last time.. Let's hope we will all enjoy the ride
Nah, nothing is influencing the sp apart from the aim shenanigans.. Time between operations always results in a drop in sp.. Even if we get articles saying only positives, we won't be moving up.. Only thing that can give us a kick right now is positive results from tlw drill... And of course upcoming results on our discoveries with an updated future operations plan
Obv the stock is valued at more than the current sp, but because of the waiting time and the ******nes of the aim, we are nowhere near it.. I do believe that we will be around £2.50 before our next drill... I just hope we can drift down as much as possible before that, this will be the easiest trade I've ever done
Tullow have always been extremely conservative, nothing new here.. Our 2 finds so far are commercial, the only question is at what end of the spectrum in terms of bpd.. Looking forward to their current drill result, and then an in depth look at our discoveries.. The sp can keep dropping, hopefully Christmas will come early
Namibia definitely gaining momentum, but unless I see a major like Total come in, I don't think it's worth anything to us at this moment. It's just a good prospect worth couple of pennies.. Guyana is the hottest place in the oil world right now, and everyone wants in.. Hopefully tlw's drill will come good, and we get a better than expected result from the evaluation of our discoveries!
That is the dumbest thing I've seen so far.. So with ur logic if they raise another £50m (which is more than enough to cover everything for the next 2 years), they will do so with a massive dilution? 20m shares at £2.5-3 and job done... Wouldn't call that a massive dilution.. And yes the sp will be at least that when we start drilling again
Even better, let them drive the price down, only idiots will sell now (unless u r sitting on a lot of profit).. I am waiting for low 130s, doubt we will see anything below that.. Still waiting to add another 50k before this blows up and breaks through £2