yeah I think this could be viewed as the final moments of the capitulation - I hesitate to say panic selling, because LW clearly didn't panic but made a calculated decision, but those sales most likely encouraged others to capitulate. I noted the headlines from the IMF today also about the end of their mission to SL and am cautiously optimistic we'll movement there once Lazard & Clifford Chance enable the Creditor renegotiations.
I agree with sentiments of some others that basically we've said it all, and beyond, here and for the moment the only course of action is to wait or if you can't then dump. I think you see what happens when investors adopt the latter approach it's a fire-sale. I await fundamental price changing news.
Look I think the thing I'm taking away from this great bit of research by DRJJ is that despite posters going down rabbit holes into the depths of hades (understandably) things are ongoing in SL and more specifically within the GSMB. Frayne himself has said on a couple of occasions that the biggest risk here is that it just takes more time than anticipated.
Personnel in GSMB are probably under a lot of pressure as an identified foreign currency revenue generator for the country and I doubt they're sitting around thinking yeah yeah we'll get to that ...eventually.
true and to be honest I would start month counting from when the GSMB received the 'DFS' - May. So really the major fault for the 'delay' here most probably lies with Frayne and him not kick-assing IHC for getting this done sooner.
Clearly market has been front running this announcement (vis-à-vis delays). Okay not the worst if new timetable is achievable. The more long term thing which concerns and something there's bugger-all control over is the weather. With climate change now a given, how much is this going to impact operations and guidance going forward?