Sentiment without any fundamentals tend to last no longer then about 2-3days before a retrace. Calm calm peeps. Tomorrow is binary but no further updates and a retrace back to last week. Licence being granted 30s easy.
Based on the same pattern from the last spike we had 2 green days followed by a pullback. I think tomorrow could spil to 0.21-0.22 followed by a pull back. 0.17. Nonetheless I will be buying back in at as soon as we fo under 0.15.
If i were to venture a guess I'd say Nasdaq is almost certain but think PW may wait until Texas is up and running. Doesnt make sense listing now there is no interest. Plus by then BTC should be higher and PW can offload more cash from us for other ventures lol.
Pearls - The reason so many people are anxious we get on Nasdaq this year is because it is common knowledge that the US is the biggest market for all crypto related stock. A Nasdaq listing would definitely not put Argo in any kind of scrunity in a negative way to which you suggest, infact quite the opposite. The only delay 'assuming it's on the card's ' could be PW wanting to apply when BTC is on its next ramp up.
But as things stands our growth potential is limited without a wider pool of investors with Nasdaq. Think about it. 1) First ever green energy mining pool announced. 2) Texas Deal signed with Navier 3) record revenue amd BTC month on month 4) new machines 5)epic deal signed
And yet no further growth. So yea sorry but absolutely wrong on Nasdaq
PW please hurry up and get us on Nasdaq. This company and its vision and your open transparency is wasted on the UK market. Too many snowflake sellers here. At this rate BTC will need to be 60k before we secure £2. Despite texas on the cards and green mining pool lol.
Argo's recent RNS confirming its partnership with Navier to build one of the most energy efficient minning facilities in the world with a 200mw facilty (capable of scaling up to 800mw) 90% green energy (minimum) has brought in a wave of new investors. Can't see anything less then a 10% drop in the morning followed by steady gains.
And just wait until the terra pool is running. Fully green energy only one of its kind. I have resisted on so many occasions not to sell my stake because Argo's growth is huge.
The more experienced traders with time on their hands are shorting this for quick gains but honestly im cool just kicking back.
15k shares at an average of £1. Happy to wait years for £10
Id say a price drop to 1.20 duting the next month and BTC 70k. Followed by a drop back to the 50-60k region and Arb on May sale at 70-80p. Year end 3-4 pounds. Will put another 10 bags and be out year end. Pay off my morgage boom