RE: RNS Research Facility Construction Update17 Sep 2021 16:48
GJ- I hear you and as stated this is based on conversation with other holders. As such if the big boys want in, I could see a big pharma looking at this as a plug and play for them. Anything is possible, but we are going in the right direction and we are getting good progress
Cannabis is big and as one of the only licensed growers in the UK- it is a big market. However as they now have an import license into Israel, this would be another market. -ANA might run into the problem where they might need to expand I. Order to keep up with demand! Let's see what contracts land and see in which direction things are takenbut for me one thing is for sure; at these prices this is hallmarked as a multi-bagger from here!
RE: Is this a long slow drift back below 0.5p?07 Sep 2021 07:24
Good morning DJ.
My average isn't as low as I would like it to be but I think it will come good and at that point won't make a difference. My average is still well under the 1p mark but would like to bring it closer to the .7p
RE: Is this a long slow drift back below 0.5p?06 Sep 2021 10:32
DJeall- yes all seems to be going in the right direction and the more choices the company has to export or sell locally is fantastic An Israeli import license is really a big step forward imo. I'd like to lower my average and hope I can do it by the time I get paid next week, lol!
RE: Is this a long slow drift back below 0.5p?28 Aug 2021 08:56
Good morning DJWall and everyone.
Yes, she did do an interview and 5p is very achievable imo. Most people I have spoken to have mentioned somewhere in the 9-12p range mid term. So, 5p in still a 7X from here! Not to concerned about the price drop at moment. It seems more that thebsells are small pieces in a share with little volume (until news).
Now IMO and from what I have witnessed here, it moves fast when it wants to go up.
I expect we will have news in the next few weeks. So, for me, if the share price is still down here- iI might just buy a few more because all the people who have had a holding for a while are holding their shares (especially the bigger holders)
So, if some very small holders are selling because they are bored, that is fine, someone else will buy them and tighten an already small free float- GLA
There are/were three things in play here imo- on one hand a lot of people sold in the penny range and were sat watching the price go down and we're looking for the cheapest re-entrybpointwhilr others were waiting for a cheaper entry point. On the other hand, there are those who see this as being undervalued and over the last couple of sessions have started coming back in. I could see an acceleration of buying over the next thre or so sessions, because I think that #ANA is undervalued and is a cheap entry level, but there is not many shares in circulation and as such people will start to feel the FOMO! IMO anything under 2.50p when the date of visit is announced would be a great entry point and at these pric s you will make a very good return (even on that news), let alone the issue of the license and if your patient the first first planting of experimental crop or even first orders, could see this in the many double digit multiples of today's prices
Well someone is buying and taking advantage of the low volume and price! So,I think we might see more £5-10k buys over next couple of sessions. I won't put a number on it but believe that upon news of a visit this could do really really well!
The domestic demand is there and it will be great to supply from domestically grown plants. This is something that the government is clearly more open towards and the granting of the license is in final stages. So, we are ahead of any potential competitors
What I am reading is that some have blamed UTRS for providing information (UTRS is not flawless though) and some bought in the mid-penny level and are now wanting to blame someone else for their investment research (possiolack of) and why the share price has come down from then. However there are several things to consider (and all my posts are just my opinion). So, we know that the permit is a final stage at this point and Covid has been the delay. So, when people are down they have the options to: A) sell and definitely loose money. B) sit on hands and trust their "research", lol! C) Buy more, lower your average and break even point and this would tighten the available supply of shares (which there aren't many) and this raise the price. Or D) take option C because you have done your research and believe this will do very well and help make people aware of #ANA
Remembe, if you want to make money in shares, you do not rainbow chase with the herd, but invest early and wait for the herd and the money.
IMO- once a date for the site visit is announced, I think this share will be somewhere between 8p-12p and upon issue could be pushing 15p-20p.
On the other hand, if this is a punt - dogs are being put in the traps and remember that the race hasn't even started, yet!