I think many are selling today to buy back on Monday..new Tax year and I expect this will be a very popular stock for ISA's ... But the MM's will be selling them back at a premium ...I just got in at 49.9 but doubt you will get that on Monday...IMHO.
Thanks All for the shared information. I would hope the FCA take some action....we will never see our investment back...but you have to wonder why has this taken so long....I expect they have all had plenty of time to transfer their assets...I expect a jail sentence is very unlikey...They are probably all retired so will not be bothered about being barred from being Directors, they can just get other family members to do that anyway...just like Aiden has done.....The WHET set up was just salt in the wound at the end of the day.. I expect they thought they would get a better listing than Britdaq, they would have made a lot more if they had, well done to the few who made some money on WHET but I guess most of us are still sitting with our worthless "free" shares....Live and learn!
Spikey...I am trying to establish if the FCA are contacting Privare Investors...that would be a significant development. We know they are looking into AE..A lot of nonsense gets posted on here, I am looking for something to verify that PI's are being asked for information..and as yet only had vague responses that do not provide anything of substance...I was just making the point that HL one of the major brokers had not contacted me, so I find it hard to believe other brokers have contacted WRN holders on behalf of the FCA.
Spikeyj FCA have no idea how to contact HL holders unless HL pass on that info...they cannot legally do that without permission from each individual holder...I would like to know from anyone who has been contacted how that has been possible...nonsense posts in response are really not helpful...investors have lost money.. so please do not bother to reply unless you have relevant information..TIA.
LEFKOSIA Surely your broker would need your permission to pass on your details so you either know that or you don't?
If there is a genuine FCA investigation then all sahreholders should have an opportunity to be involved..if you held on suspension then you have lost your investment....Please can those who hav been contacted let other shatreholders know what you did to enable the FCA to get in contact.. M
Well done johnny...I was waiting for someone to comment on that......LOL! Cannot fathom what is going on here..I think the Bloomberg article spooked some into selling...but there have been massive buys after the bell this week, and I always think they tell the PI more than anything that goes on when we can trade! My best guess is a settlement is very close that will be easily covered by the sum set aside...so will have a positive effect on the SP.....But gut feeling is that a turning point is not far off....IMHO......!
VGLA...I am sure we all could do with some good news...keep safe all !
They have not lost yet......How many cases go to Court here because it is thought there is a case to answer some win and some lose...If INDV have gone this far and not settled they may just go all the way and then a Jury and not one Judge will decide.......all possible outcomes still on the table at the moment......ask Goldman.........VGLA!
I think if anything had been agreed to delay the hearing we would know.. Understandably investors appetite for risk has changed due to the huge impact the Coronavirus has had worldwide..and that has impacted the sp of any stocks..but nothing has changed here the DOJ saga needs to be resolved and INDV continue to run a sound business with a very good cash position...VGLA!