nice summary, much clearer now LOL. I was happier with this swinging between 1.8 and 2.2, now things are actually happening I feel nervous. I don't think DOB and Investco can be happy with the current proposal, but they were also not going to go for the previous T/O offer price, so I guess the choice was "get off the pot or start p1ssing", they didn't get off so it appears they are being pushed off, but what would happen to the SP if one of them stated dumping ? also what if they voted against proposals at EGM and forced SEY down another financing route ??? I don't think this is going to be plain sailing in short term, feels alot like MEC to me.
The placement shares offered to DOB and Investco are not equivalent to the current holdings, this would suggest your theory could be right. The company does need the current shareholders to agree to the placing at the EGM although it is described as hobsons choice to some degree with little other option, as with all of these things we are left wondering how much talk is happening behind closed doors.
Does anybody trade through Halifax ? if so, has anybody spoken to them about this nonsense on dealing these NPR's on the day folowing instructions instead of normal trading rules ? I don't feel comfortable with them attempting to get "best price" day after I decide to sell, the negotiated trades are bad enough, let alone 24 hours to cock it up.
Hogg Robinson Group Plc was informed on 29 May 2009 of the following purchase of the Company's shares:
David Radcliffe, the Chief Executive of the Company has purchased a further 60,160 ordinary shares of 1p each ("ordinary shares") at a price of 24.9332p per share. Following this purchase, Mr Radcliffe holds 2,330,689 ordinary shares representing approximately 0.74% of the total voting rights of the Company.