Indeed stocky, my mind has rested. I was worried that the additional revenues wouldn't materialize and we would need additional funding to see us through to fair bride production. I can safely say we will no longer need any additional funding or dilution. That's a big weight lifted in my book. Should be looking at a nice re rate over the next 6 months.
RE: Xtract : BUSHRANGERS, New South Wales04 Dec 2020 11:42
Well what I take from the project summary is the bushranger project would be valued at between $15-$30 million. I suspect they mean once drilling is complete and they have reached the anglo by back clause. I'm just speculating as it's not that clear.
A good RNS and I am quite pleased and also surprised that the drilling will commence on time!!!!!!! Infact it's on the early side of the prediction!!!!!! CE can you ring Colin and check he's feeling ok please, he doesn't seen his usual self.
CE, I can't help but notice that everytime there is a shareholder revolt building momentum colin picks up the phone and gets you to come on here and tell is there's good news round the corner. Why don't you inform us of this good news? do you think Colin bird is honest with you? Has anything materialized from your last conversation with CB?
As a shareholder, what right do I have to choose the company's directors?
This depends on the company's articles. Often new directors may be appointed by the board. Alternatively they may be appointed at a shareholders' (general) meeting.
If directors are appointed at a shareholders' meeting, they must usually be nominated either by the board of directors or by a shareholder. Shareholders who wish to nominate a director must give notice of their intention to make the nomination, within strict time limits.
The directors may refuse to call a shareholders' general meeting to consider a shareholder's nomination. However, shareholders with at least 5% of the voting rights can require that a general meeting be held.
Alternatively, more specific rights to choose directors may be included in the articles of association.
A majority vote of the shareholders is always effective to remove a director from office, (though, if they have a service agreement, the director may be entitled to damages for wrongful or unfair dismissal). Shareholders must follow a special procedure to remove a director or their decision is not legally valid, so legal advice is strongly advised
1st Floor 7/8 Kendrick Mews South Kensington SW7 3HG, United Kingdom
This is the office address, anyone live near by? Might be worth popping in and seeing how many feet are on desks. Also while you're there see if there's any jobs going. I fancy a nice office job where I get to do F*** all.
I'm a regular watcher of gold rush, one of my favorite shows. They do make our alluvials look a bit pathetic considering we are a listed company and they are mere small scale private companies. I think we are due an update Colin, one with detail and images please.
Copper price doing well, hope it continues into 2021. Would like some news on kelengwa and eureka to take advantage next year. I suppose a contract RNS on either of these could drop at anytime. Were due news on GF and an update on FB main mine build. Also alluvial update due next week with hopefully some news on the GF. All in all I know the SP has dropped and confidence is at an all time low but it is a good top up point for the brave. I'm heaverly invested here but am tempted to further too up if it drops below 1.
I suspect the aussies will be hanging around for bushranger to develop, so at least we won't have masses of selling from them. I just can't get my head around the delay for FB! The borders are open, you can travel across with a test..... So I am suspicious as to what's causing the real delay!