I also hope this persistent seller is nearly out of shares! By my rough calculations, they have disposed of we 1% of the companies share in the last couple weeks. I'm not on premium so can't find out when they started offloading these chunks. Anyone on here have that info and the time to work out how much they have offloaded? Cheers
Also, reading back at the original kelengwa RNS. Xtract started a simple ore sorting program for a period of 8 months! We are coming up to the end of that and I'm wondering if in the detailed report we are getting soon, they will inform us on how we have performed there.
That made no sense sorry! I was thinking it and not writing it lol. KPZ were issued the share in January and have to wait 6 months to sell up to 20% of their holding, therefore it can't be them as they will have to wait until June.
No debt, revenue soon to increase and operating costs are low. Possible deal to be had too. No wonder there is no stock available. Gold also looking steady and increasing. Now is the time Colin! Release the news!
I think we need the cash to develop our other projects and MMP will know this. So let's say 1. We need the capital 2. It could be a good deal for MMP at current levels and gold forcast. 3. In the latest RNS's colin wants to increase shareholder value! How will he increase shareholder value quickly?
CE, I believe your most likely to be right but, with the gold price currently increasing fast and some predicting $2000 an ounce, will MMP want a deal now on the cheap compared to gold price in a year's time??
There is apparently a shortage of gold at the moment pushing the price up. Let's hope for this trend to continue upwards of $1700. I think we might see a delay in the hard rock news if it is a buy out contract due to the volatility of gold price.