The FDA have looked at the proposal and realised it is heavily weighted towards the positives that came out of the last p3. They are not stupid. Therefore when it says the FDA will agree means that they will agree the terms of the next p3 and then it's up to avion as to whether to proceed on those terms. If they think it's then unlikely to pass or adds significant costs then they are out. This is not the good news everyone seems to think it is. Just my opinion.
RE: Lack of Company 'Pipeline/Asset' Updates23 Jun 2021 13:47
I haven't sold and bought significant amounts at the 13p level to average down. Foolish but I don't think anyone expected us to be where we are. Frustrated by the arrogance and lack of any developments to mitigate the drop. The true state of the business has been laid bare and when you look back on the interviews Tim held they now look desperate. I will be selling my entire lot if I am able to if there is any rise from here. They will be diluting again soon.
Shocking how little interest there is. With five days left before an update the only large trades are sells. I must say after all these years being invested it's pretty sad to see this came to nothing.
Getting a bad feeling here. Hope I'm wrong but the total lack of updates on any of the pipeline makes me wonder if they are holding news back in case they need to release it to mitigate a total share price collapse if we get a no from the FDA. Either way this is a turd.
It has now been 16 months of no significant news. Tim has overseen the complete destruction of value for any long term shareholders. He refused to partner with a third party on the p3 trial which failed.
Then he decided that it would be a good idea to partner for the next p3 crashing the share price to white we see it today.
There had been NO news on any of the other supposed developments within the business despite constant reassurance news would be flowing. In another business he would have been booted long ago but for some strange reason he is left to oversee the failure of imm. But then again he has a track record of overseeing failures and I'm afraid that this will be added to his resume of failure.
After all these years it comes down to the next three months. If the fda and avion cannot agree a way forward then it's over. 2p tops. Most of us are just hoping to break even and get out. They destroy any share holder value as soon as they see an opportunity to dilute further.
I'm not worried about the lupuzor deal as that has a clear path. They know exactly what the fda want so the risk there is minimal. I'm concerned that they appear to be seriously lacking any updates on the rest of the pipeline and that's what I can't get my head around. The communication is the worst I have ever seen it at imm.
I was wondering that with such a spectacular lack of new news over the last 16 months exactly what Tim et al do every day? What exactly are you getting paid for? Afterall avion are now doing the leg work.
I'm under by a similar amount but I do think 8p is the bottom. The sad thing is if we get good news then we may see a 100% rise but that only takes us to 19p ish. At which point I'm out and will move to VAL where i also have a large holding.
I appreciate all your replies. I'm sitting on an average of 25p with 50k invested which I've built up over several years so just a little nervous on where I expected the share price to be following the results. Cheers