The latest London South East Webinar takes place on July 6. Come and hear CEO’s from Orosur Mining, Caledonia Mining, Glantus Holdings and Tekcapital speak. Please register here.
Well no one can answer those questions other than the board. However if they want to be trading again by the end of the quarter then either later today or tomorrow will be the cut off to get it announced and if they need to give notice for a GM. If no GM is needed then we still have plenty of time to go this month. I just don't know if a GM is needed or not, due to the name change my thoughts is yes a GM will be called.
FCA give timelines and procedures as I have outlined of the process, I am sure they sent off the draft after the last RNS pretty quickly it is in no ones interest including the boards to have a suspended company, so hopefully with the FCA approval this will get back trading in the very near future, or not which I am sure we will find out soon enough.
Without seeing the prospectus, it is going to be very difficult to speculate on re-list price.
I am going to assume barriers is just going to be one part of the business, so IMO this will only be 1 part of the valuation of the New Company forward projections. I am going to assume other products and services will be factored in to the overall project which will hopefully give the company exponential growth - at the present we can go off what guardian has done so far and in the past - but again this is assumption on my part what we see in it current form will only be part of the bigger picture for the future. Hence why prospectus will be important aspect to put a real value on the company when re-admitted if we do get approval of course.
I think just going on past balance sheets although serves a purpose of some description is a bit pointless at this stage until we see the overall plans of the future.
not sure -
Without repeating myself - that will depend on when they submitted the draft prospectus but if it was the week of the RNS then they wanted approval by no later than the 4th June - FCA indicates a company without a prospectus should sumbit it 20 days prior to when they want approval.
First Stage 10 working days
Second Stage 2 days to make amendments
Third Stage - re-submit with any amendments -5 working days - for approval etc...
So by my calculations and this is assuming it was submitted 5th/6th May then we are now in the 3rd stage after re-submission you have to take into consideration of the time of day and when they submitted it before or after 4pm - So I would think by the 4th June the company will know with the prospectus come the circular also.
So it very much depends on if they need to call a GM or not, but I would say Approval or not will be the 4th June - and we will get to see the prospectus or not. But that is my date for an announcement either good or bad.
The prospectus I would have thought will give you the answers in regards to funding, but I think we all know that there will be dilution and we are naive to the fact.
But note the current value of the company is Zilich, was going to the pond and never to be seen again. If approved the value attributed to all accounts will be significantly higher than it is today. 95% of shareholders had written this off, so people who want to be negative over on the other board for no good reason and comment on a suspended share is bizarre to say the least you and I have no bearing on how this pans out the market will ultimately decide on the opening re-list price if it re-lists and existing shareholders will be better off no matter what the dilution is purely for the fact it is trading with an actual figure to it name. But i think you will find Guardian as was has done more business and brought in more revenue than the old NUOG and is actually bringing in money.
We will have to see what the future holds - I am sure people will sell hold and buy like any other company -it will just be nice to see this trading again so people can make there own choices.
Thanks Ying Tong, Its only because they had stated in previous RNS that subject to shareholder approval, but I am now assuming this was the fact we were listed and if we had an announcement prior to de-list. So I suppose technically no GM is required as a result.
I thought it was 21 days and not 14 days if that was the case then better all around on the timeframes. if they do call a GM
As said earlier I had earmarked to hear by the 4th June if they submitted the draft prospectus immediately which they had indicated in the last RNS- so if they did submit the week of the RNS - then we should hear back within the timeframe I am expecting.
Hopefully the long wait will be over and we can all start to move forward.
As also said previously I am seeing whatever the price is on re-list as a pure bonus as I had written off the investment so would consider anything as an increase from todays value of zlich. So fingers crossed it all works out for all shareholders that got duped by the minty clan.
Again unless I have missed anything from the last RNS, they are hoping to get approval, and be back trading by the end of the quarter ie end of June,
When a company submits a draft prospectus to the FCA, this means they want approval from them within and upto 20 days if you read the process. So with the last RNS being on the 5th May saying this together with the draft prospectus about to be submitted (not exact date given for submission) then IMO the very earliest would be this Friday - However I think we will hear the week of the BH with Friday 4th June being the latest - then 3 weeks from that point for GM which would take us to the 25th June and re-admitted on the 28th June. I still think they are obliged to take this to GM again only my opinion. But the turnaround from submitting a draft prospectus and approval is quicker than people think on here.
So personally I think in the next 2 weeks we will get notification of prospectus and circular for GM. That would be my timeline based on the last RNS saying they want to be back trading by the end of quarter which would fit the timeline of both the FCA procedures and the company objective.
Just a quick follow up from my last post. It is interesting as did a little bit (not a lot) reading .
The company that submits a draft prospectus has 20 days notice as to when they want it approved by those are the time lines stipulated by the FCA, so given the company has said draft is to be sent imminently (your guess is as good as mine given past usage of words) but lets say it was last Thursday 6th before 4 pm. That would mean looking for approval on the 4th June, with a target of the 25th June for GM and re-listing on the 28th June in time for Quarter end.
Unless I have missed something it states in the RNS they anticipate admission and to be trading by the end of the quarter that is roughly 6 weeks from now. Draft Prospectus was about to be sent to the FCA, which means they have pretty much written the prospectus - First Submission normally takes about 10 working days - they will then have to make any amendments etc... then re-submit giving a further 5 business days - they then have to give atleast 3 weeks notice for GM which I still think they will need to do, but I think they need to give 20 days notice regardless once approved and to publish before trading etc, given they want this to be back trading by the end of June I think we will hear by the 28th May or the Tuesday after the bank holiday.
Although the main thing is to get to get approval - I would be disappointed if this drags on into August/September. We have waited this long so what is another few weeks but I think we will get to know by the end of this month to see the prospectus going forward. Then I think we can all speculate and get a true reflection of valuation and SP going forward. Again I think they have to include a valuation and forward projection etc and indicate a SP - which will have to be underwritten which is a stipulation of a prospectus. will be interesting to see.
It's probably because it isn't confirmed as of yet, and we are not yet Guardian until all has been approved at the present there is no guarantees from the broker side of things this will return. So technically yes they are correct as if it doesn't come back then yes all shares have gone. Once we have approval and the name change happens - Guardian will still have 4.4billion shares against there name on re-list
Just want people to be realistic about re-list price that is all and not to get too carried away and hung up about it.
This was/has been a failing company for the past few years so the way i see it at this moment in time if we get re-listed whatever price it is as a positive. It is current worth nothing with a chance that is would never be seen again so value equals nothing at the present. On re-list day people will be able to see money against the company even at current suspension price I would see roughly around £7000 against it which is £7k more than I have today.
I get it that people won't see it like that but I never thought i would see this money again now we have a big chance, I see this money now when re-list happens as a pure bonus.
All I'm saying it will be worth more than what we see it today.
I want to see what they have in store for us going forward and the plans for the business the scalability as to whether I stay invested. I have seen on the Guardian Website various blogs in the recent weeks and the order book expanding plus David Stevens being a speak at an online event and sponsors of the event which no doubts brings some leads. They obviously have big plans going forward,. and revenue which is more than we can say for the old lot.
Yesterday RNS was a pretty good indication that this is set to return from the dead. I think most had pretty much written their investment of altogether so any re-list price is 100% more than what it is today. I for one will be grateful just to be able to access much needed funds as and when. Would be delighted if this re-list close to the 1p mark in fact I would be over the moon at 1p, it will all depend on future plans they have already set the ball in motion with Big Phil being the Brand ambassador, so I pretty much think they need to do the formalities first with getting the prospectus tied up dot the I's and cross the T's - its closest they have been but until they regulator approval its not done yet, however it was a pretty good statement to say they are aiming for the back end of June to be trading again so I would think they have assurances that it will get approval from all concerned. So with that in mind and the fact we will have 21 days notice from the announcement to GM that puts us in the region of last week of May first week of June to find out the business they will build.
Its been a long wait for all of us and finally it could be over and a brighter future ahead. But even if this re-list at 0.1 of a penny its still a lot better than where we stand today. Just want all of us to be realistic of the current situation and don't be too disappointed if it doesn't come close to the penny, something is better than nothing as they say (after all we had written this off)
I would hope 0.1 is the minimum , but as it stands we lose the lot that we have all invested, so just re-listing will be a success in itself. The proposed business (initial) I just see as a starting point and a catalyst and a stepping stone so I'm not expecting massive fireworks to begin with but that is just me being cautious we have all be stung here with the Minty's would be great if did re-list at 0.5 as that was my average before suspension . On relist there will be a re-rate of some sort but it will be down to the market and totally out off our hands but i'm keen to know the future plans and what they have in mind for the business which will determine if I say invested or not.
I personally don't think we have too much longer to wait considering it was 6 weeks since the RNS- Prospectus can take anything from 6-10 weeks to publish so I'm sure we will know our fate soon enough. The most important aspect at the moment is that does get approval and the transaction gets cleared.
I'm trying to be realistic with the relist price -I am hoping anything from 0.1 to 0.2 anything above this would be a bonus in my eyes would put a valuation of between 4-8million on current shares in issue. The defence/ security sector is a huge market - it all depends what forward planning and strategies they have going forward which will make the company.
I've not read the article from them, but going by the title is a nice deramp spin on words. IMO
I'm good thanks. Hoping to be in attendance come the 4th Nov, just trying to finalise arrangements to get there on the day where I do think it is important to attend and get to hear from the New Team.
One thing is for sure that this company will be a total new company going forward. I will not be putting any more money into this as we simply do not know what is to come here and the strategy that they will adopt for the future. To me there is only one reason and one reason why anyone would take on debt and that would be to drop in an asset. The next couple of weeks will likely be the same but until the new team outline it strategy then nobody will really know until then.
LTH including myself have lost in paper terms atleaast a lot of there original investment based on the lies of Minty but if there is half a chance of clawing back losses then this is it and I would say many who thought that this was going to be a long term play with MF deals galore will probably have to adopt a different outlook but again this will all be down to what this new team are going to do. Its clear that the RNS basically said we would put into administration in effect losing the entire pot, the amount of paper loss and at this price it really is pointless in selling, my assumption is that an announcement of a asset that NUOG will RTO into and NUOG will change its name and we will have an entire new bod with just Graham and Frank of the old guard.
LTH have a another life and I do believe that we owe a lot to Graham and Frank that have secured a chance that long suffereing shareholders can atleaast redeem some amount of money. I think once Graham got his feet under the table he realised that something needed to be done and this is what we have in the coming weeks.
Lots of people are going to manipulate this from now and until then however its better than being in administration. Nobody knows how this is going to pan out but if they have an asset to announce in the next month or so then this will do wonders for the SP, then it will be decision time for lots of people whether they go full tilt with the new team or call it a night and part with more off there orginal investment.
People entering at this level will see an opportunity to make quite a bit of money in a short space of time and have benefitted in what has been a ****storm of a share over the past 2 years.
Its going to be interesting to watch, that is for sure. I am nervous but I do see light that we might just get something tangible albeit not what I originally invested in but the main thing is that minty will have no future funds from the company and any dilution or placing will be put to good use . Again time will tell
Personally now we have all go to think of Nuog as a new company going forward and totally forget the past and Minty to boot.
This deal IMO has not been done to save minty goin forward it is now quite obvious in hindsight that Graham and Frank have secured a deal pending resolutions to save the company from going under in the next few months and to stop Minty and his fantasies of MFdevco, those people thinking all of a sudden Minty will announce projects for MF on day one are deluded as much as Minty himself, Minty I very much doubt has 2 dimes to rub together to raise a penny of private investment. He has 100% of nothing with MF.
Now as a LTH here that has a paper loss to much to mention we have now a new backer in C4 that have taken on our debt and put in half million of there own money or there associates money. Effectively NUOG has a clean balance sheet going forward. C4 wont have done this for laughs and from what I can gather are not in it to lose money and the levels we find ourselves today there is value to add here and that is why I would have thought they have chosen us as the shell of choice. I am sure they will be able to utilise some of the tax losses moving forward also but I'm no expert on that area.
I do expect them to announce there plans and project this quarter probably after the GM but would love to hear from them beforehand. Whether this is a long term play going forward is anyone guess and decision I suppose everyone will have to assess when they know more but what I think will happen in the short term and if any announcement involving an actual project then it give LTH a new chance off recouping losses maybe not all them but maybe 50-75% which is better than nothing at all if we carried on with Minty and his lifestyle.
People going on about placing and dilution not all placing and dilution is bad for a company it is only bad when it is mis used and nothing ever come from it ie Minty. I will take dilution if these guys put in a tangible project and we can see a project with material results going forward.
so in the short term I do see some upside if all resolutions are passed to save the company in the first instance, then it wil be a total different company going forward so my view there is no point in banging on about Minty he no longer has a say in anything going forward
So vote for the resolutions and let the new dawn begin. I will then decide from there what I do with my money based on what the new guys bring to the table.
Have a good day everyone.
That is the problem they haven't got a life. Spending day and night on a share message board but hey ho each to their own. They will look very foolish imo soon enough. You'll probably find the majority of the posters is one person namely kev and his sidekick racey both sad sacks then you got the ever delusional BT and his ramblings. Bet they make great party guest.
I see this forum as postive steps by NUOG and good for all shareholders.
Never have we had as much info from them as we are currently getting now for the all important bit to come.
All the best