Everyone seems to be missing this crucial information, Normand's been involved in upto 10 company to company deals so far this year alone. He's not full time Ridgecrest and he's been negotiating for us to his own timescale. Deal has been closing out since the end of May and must be very close now.
I think it's a very high growth tech stock coming here with big background players involved. So I won't be selling myself short I'm going to hold this one as long as possible. AAA 0.10p to 80p -$2 inside 18mnths expecting similar here.
Not really a binary bet is it. They actually have 12mnths to get RTO 6mnths listed and 6mnths in suspension. If no RTO then £6m fundraise for Investing company within the 6mnth suspension period. JN's calibre virtually guarantees the fundraise. Investment company here is not the end of the world as just look at the meteoric rise of his AAA which is going to £2 or for those in the know $2. Even though RTO is actually provisionally done here.
How much someone puts into a share is upto them. IMO
TR1 holders could well be adding but unless they cross the next unit percentage increase then no further TR1 needed. In theory someone holding 5% wouldn't need to notify the market until they went to 6% or bought another 4.5m shares.