Zephyr Energy CEO Colin Harrington presented at London South East's September Webinar. Watch the full presentation here.
Totally agree, Lazarus. The way in which this bulletin board has suddenly been inundated by negative posters recently also suggests collusion in attempting to manipulate the sp. But I have a feeling that yesterday we reached an inflection point. Time will tell. Incidentally, Hipwelliswell reminded me of a certain James Hipwell, a former journalist from The Mirror newspaper, who was convicted in 2005 of "conspiring to inflate share prices" (the City Slickers scandal). Here's the link if anyone's interested: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4507774.stm
Hipwelliswell must be a fan.
"I was one of these muppets buying in at highs hoping for a Christmas Eve present from BoJo." Posted in Lloyds on 29th December. So, TraderTzes, it wasn't just Sareum you bought too high?
It would appear Robert Zimmerman (aka Bob Dylan) made this Freedom of Information request to The Institute of Cancer Research. Let's hope the answer to Sierra's plans for SRA737 is, indeed, 'blowing' in the wind', and that we, the long suffering shareholders, are not urinating in the wind.
The share price always tends to retrace on no news, and the mms like clockwork tend to walk the price down on low volume to flush out the weak hands. But what has, in my opinion, been different recently is the number of delayed publications of quite large trades, often after hours, and mostly seemingly buys. This does suggest someone, or some institution, is busy building a stake. I'm not trying to ramp (honest, guv'), but it would perhaps be smart to follow the money, or am I completely barking?
Thoth, I think your link may be erroneous. Try this:
Also, whilst looking for the above article, I stumbled upon this, regarding TYK2:
The conclusions drawn are encouraging. For example: "The use of TYK2inibs in the treatment of immunological and inflammatory diseases is within reach and is also attractive for malignancies with the involvement of hyperactivated TYK2." Furthermore: "For pharmacological intervention with oncogenic TYK2, TYK2inibs with the highest possible selectivity are required, and efforts should focus on the further development and in vivo testing of these next-generation TYK2inibs."
Let's hope someone, somewhere is paying attention.
"Results suggest persistent abnormalities to a patient’s immune cells and a change in the body’s inflammatory response may contribute to long COVID."
MedRXiv reference here: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.01.11.20248765v1.full-text
The article is way above my pay grade, but for those in the know, could this relate to our SDC-1801 TYK2/JAK1 inhibitor? Right place, right time?
Gekgo, the more I think about it (regarding the timing of the RNS, and the 8-hour time difference with China) the more I think it was Sareum who held firm on the deadline. "You have until midnight, your time, 8th January, to confirm yea or nay regards continuing with the Aurora+Flt3 programme". This forced the hands of the Chinese (they don't like ultimatums) and they made their decision (for better or worse). But it is the experience with SRRA that I believe have left TM/JR/etc. more cynical perhaps, but, importantly, much tougher negotiators. They have no control over what SRRA decide to do, but on everything else they can play hardball, should the need arise. This actually inspires confidence (at least for me) because it suggests they (the board) won't be pushed around, and also will wait for the right deal to come our way. Much in the same way as I won't be tempted to sell my shares until our IP is valued fairly, and our sp is significantly higher. All best, Glen.
... "Our clear priority focus remains on advancing our proprietary TYK2/JAK1 programmes and, in the near-term, on completing the preclinical work needed for the first Clinical Trial Application during the first quarter of the year. Achieving this important milestone will be a key step in generating shareholder value from our TYK2/JAK1 pipeline." So, the key points are: "in the near-term". What does this mean, if not imminent? And if imminent, "a key step in generating shareholder value" suggests that we don't have that long to wait to see a significant increase in the SP, despite the disappointment of Friday. My feeling is news of an on-license deal with SRRA will be announced first, perhaps followed by news of a further grant re: Covid-19. The latter situation is fast becoming critical. I think all of us need to be informing the UK government of the potential of SDC-1801 - perhaps then someone, somewhere, might take note. Tomorrow, I'm also expecting a slight drop - let the MMs play their games - but this will be short-lived and I predict a better week by the end of next week. GLA. Here's hoping!
... some points for discussion occur to me. 1) I agree, the timing of yesterday's RNS was strange, given that China is 8 hours ahead of the UK. 15:54pm UK time is 23:54pm China time. It beggars belief that Sareum were not aware of the Chinese decision some time before the announcement (I mean several hours, if not days, before). Also, from the RNS, "Sareum received formal confirmation of the Licensee's decision today". 'Formal' confirmation suggests TM and Co. knew 'informally' beforehand of their decision. All a little bit cloak and dagger for my liking. 2) That being said, could it be the Chinese were prevaricating over whether or not to pursue the deal (and were playing for time, a la SRRA) and this irked TM, resulting in a kind of "take it or leave it" ultimatum (TM finally growing a pair!), with the result the Chinese were forced to shelve the deal at the last hour? I actually quite like this scenario because it sends out the message that Sareum will not be pushed around - we're confident in our products so don't play us for fools. 3) Finally, would a buyout/takeover have been messier in the eyes of a potential Western suitor had FLT3+Aurora been in the hands of the Chinese? I mean, from a public relations viewpoint, how would it look for Sareum to be in bed with a Chinese Pharma given the current Covid-19 debacle. Perhaps yesterday's cloud could become tomorrow's silver lining? Who knows, but increasingly I'm beginning to think there will be a day of reckoning with China if it's proven that Covid-19 is some kind of act of biological warfare. Discuss.
Roughly 35% of the market cap of this share wiped off over a 900k milestone payment? I mean, seriously? Top up time methinks. The Chinese were practically given Aurora because TM and JR has essentially written it off. They have bigger fish to fry. This is not the time to panic.
Initial studies (as above) would suggest Sarilumab failed to demonstrate any significant efficacy in the treatment of Covid-19, but perhaps this has changed?
Agreed, Martin. Although there appears to be a whopping number of shares in circulation (3.268 billion, to be precise), I suspect that a large % is held tightly by a lot of shareholders not at all interested in selling until possibly 28p (Thoth's original estimate of fair value), and even then that is increasingly looking cheap, imho. I'm holding for SAR's true value to be realized. Hope many here can see the same potential.
A (throbbing?) member since 17th November, 2020, and with one post on the SAR bulletin board, Mrclint is now the resident expert on SAR's daily trading patterns. But, let me explain. The MMs are short of stock. They want your shares. They drop the bid to 2.30p (or even lower - let's see) to scare the uninitiated into selling. In the meantime, news drops and the price is catapulted into the stratosphere, and those who fell for Mrclint's thinly veiled deramp are left nursing open wallet surgery. We've all seen it countless times. Actually, it encourages me, as I know from these games that a large rise is imminent. Keep the faith, check the volume (which is thin today - no surprises there), but above all, DYOR, and ignore the likes of Mrclint!
Apologies if this has already been posted, but it's perhaps a timely reminder that Gilead may well be on the lookout for a new rheumatoid arthritis drug after it has more or less abandoned Jyseleca due to toxicity concerns. Enter SDC-1801 stage left?