buythedip- you have to take into account the market mechanics of MAST as I posted below. For a share to tank there has to be sellers selling it down. Most shares locked in for a year so the float is tiny. If anything it will probably double over next few months imo as most people who look into it will look at the float and think they will make money.
KIBO and St Andertons hold 75% of MAST. The other 25 % are IPO holders at 12.5 p, Paul Venter who Is a director and has £2 mill in, and very small number of advisory shares (who organised the IPO) Anyone that thinks that MAST will suddenly tank is talking nonsense as there is no one going to sell it down to less than 12.5p unless there is any bad news. For a share to tank there has to be sells to force it down. (or a short) but KIBO and St Anderton are locked in for 12 months. The price could even keep going up in MAST much higher than we all think due to supply vs demand. This will benefit KIBO greatly and I agree that they will look to sell some over the years to fund other projects
Aerial- over the last few years I have been accused of working for mms amongst other things. The truth is of course more simple. I am a PI who invests in aim and I do well with it. The reason for all the garbage aimed at me as it often is is because I have nearly 3000 followers on Twitter and the trolls are worried that some will follow me in. Of course I post as an opinion and not trading advice but the goal as even is to discredit. Hence the filter button. People can follow me on twitter @eyeguy_one and they can see what I buy.
I can very easily justify why the SP should be 1p piohc1. Today’s stake in mast and Katoro combined is worth circa £18.5 million. That’s double the mcap here. Even if you add on a lowly 0.20 p for all other projects then you get your penny. Anyone trying to claim that £18.5 million of shares in 2 listed companies is worth £6 million to whatever they are saying is talking dog ****
I don’t really want an apology. This tactic is about discredit and play the man in the hope you will sell your shares. Why someone would want you to sell and what their true agenda is best off asking them. Personally don’t care. Seen this ****e time and again. Boiler room scam imo
Aerial- had the same trolling on all my winners like Val mate. I had a tag team of trolls after me on val and twitter. It for quite bad on twitter when I was warned not to buy shares in Val. Unsurprisingly, my entry from 3.7p did rather well And the trolls disappeared. The more trolling the better for me. It’s a sign things will pick up. If it was that bad they wouldn’t say anything.
And I have plenty of powder dry. I Can add what I want and when I want. That’s what happens if you have a pf consisting of shares and cash. But these trolls won’t know that as they don’t own any shares and don’t have any cash.
I saw the post from moon idiot as I hadn’t logged on. You are still filtered. Baseless ramper? I got called that when I bought Val at 3.7p and it went up 15 fold. You hold no shares in anything you can see what shares I buy on twitter and have had many successes. Like ARB at sub 3p, kdnc 6.7, copl 0.08 and there are many more. Funny on all Those bb’s there is always someone like you. Maybe it is you? Anything positive is shot down in flames. You have an agenda and you are a troll. I see a lot of value here - as I have posted and you are scared to death of the shares rising. I bought more tranches today and now have an average I am happy with. Lots of twitter have bought too- decent investors and they too steer clear of nonsense. You are filtered