Speakers from Touchstone Exploration, Shanta Gold, Savannah Resources and Kavango Resources feature in our Natural Resources webinar on May 25th. Please register here.
Good luck with your end of month decision, Yanis.
I have done similar. I was awaiting the IQ answers last week to gauge a sense of any update, and was giving the bod until this week to announce the funding news before taking some action.
For transparency, I have sold 1/3 of my ISA holding this morning, at a circa 45% loss, and have my non-ISA position on at a limit close to the current mid, which will be a 10% loss. I will sell this position regardless if not filled today.
This is much better than I could have imagined after Brockham when over 90% down, so not too disappointed given what this could have been, other than not taking anything out at the pre-Jan placing RNS spike when I was almost at break-even. Hindsight!
Since Brockham, I have always only been here for SF, and always had a more conservative target of 2p to 2.5p compared to many, but my expectation was for first gas at the end of last year, or Jan 2021 at the latest.
I cannot see gas until next year now, tbh, and feel that even my target SP is being eroded away, despite some of the valuations being bandied about this week on the bacl of this AAOG situation.
The ISA funds were always being allocated to a building job that was scheduled for this year and is starting this month, so will be put to good use, and the non-ISA trade will cover the cost of the 6 cases of wine purchased over the last lockdown, so will give me some enjoyment over the next 10-15 years too.
For my remaining holding, my intention is to sell half on funding news (if good) on any spike, and let the rest ride, but that will depend on the news released.
Happy with my decision here, so not interested in comments about selling so soon before news.
We have been waiting far too long on all fronts with SF. I have been patient (and positive) for the past year and more, but since Jan my patience has been tested, and my (reasonable) expectations continually dashed.
Good luck all
Just to add, this note is from the house broker, so I would expect it to be a tad more bullish than if it were an independent analyst.
Can't disagree with the detail, but I always take house broker SP targets with a pinch of salt (and most other broker targets too, tbh)
I believe that the risked target (260p) is what the broker thinks the company could (should) be worth today based on the updated info outlined within their note, while the de-risked target (433p) is what the company could be worth in the future if all plays out (not sure if this means the 2024 production timeline).
I would certainly be happy with the 260p target even as an eoy SP, given how well things seem to be going, and the regular updates we are seeing.
Happy to be holding here and will sit tight and watch developments
Rather than start a new thread.
An inerresting programme on BBC4 just now about coastal Britain, with this part focusing on the Cornish coast.
A good segment dedicated to tin and the history in the area.
All old footage cobbled together (from the series Coast) for an updated programme, so nothing new or CUSN-specific, but good to see the history and get an idea of the potential here.
I would be very surprised if there was any analyst coverage at this stage.
There is just the AIM admission document from SP Angel (Jan '21) that I can see.
They may issue a note soon, but as one of the joint brokers I would not put too much store by them with regard to any SP targets they may give as they will not be wholly independent. Any additional information would be a useful indicator though.
I would be hopeful of the compay issuing an update sometime this month, and more likely we will see something on Pro-active or similar on the back of any good news
I see that they have added 3 more questions today.
Not the long one I submitted though, and no sign of the confirmation email they say they send out to validate the question.
No replies yet to the 4 IQ's awaiting their answers.
If they have someone posting new Q's today, they must be in a position to put answers up today too.
Their own deadline is looming. Tick tock
I have been using transferwise for more than 6 years and have found them to be excellent for my regular currency transactions.
An estimated $5bn plus valuation (70x MODE mcap!) for it's float this year will be interesting.
Let's hope MODE can achieve similar success and a matching valuation in the not too distant future!
There are 4 outstanding IQ's which Angus should be answering by the end of today.
Although I do not expect to see these before market close, I would hope they do not renege on their commitment here, especially ahead of the long weekend.
Responses will be interesting given the decidedly frosty mood of investors here currently (myself included), and the lack of trust and credibility in the bod, certainly since the funding question was initially pushed further down the line back in January for many who were more optimistic than most at that time.
I have submitted a Q today about trust, credibility, delays, costs, and although I was careful to word it in order to be respectful and within their guideleins (i.e. sensible and not abusive), whether it gets posted is another matter. The answer to the lengthy question about how Q's are chosen for the IQ forum may throw some light on their approval process for IQ's.
Any responses today will give food for thought over the weekend, especially as I cannot see how 1st gas is possible now until Q4, perhaps even 2022 given the ongoing fantasy funding saga.
So many supposedly queing up to get involved with conditional commitments, expressions of interest, etc, repeated communication about no material change to terms announced way back in November, yet exactly 6 months on, and still no closure.
1 month since the last update about the oversuscribed facility and the 'short time' needed to agree allocations.
GL, Show us the money !!
They have already been added, as per the change in shares in issue seen overnight on 26/4.
The RNS stated when they would be added:
"It is expected that the New Ordinary Shares will be admitted to trading on AIM at 8.00 a.m. on or around 23 April 2021 (or such later date as may be agreed between the Company and the Joint Bookrunners, but no later than 30 April 2021)", and I don't believe they are obliged to issue a separate RNS to confirm the addition.
They are obliged to notify the market of any change in the shares in issue during a month however, at the end of the month.
So. I would expect them to issue a TVR RNS early next week to confirm the new figure
I have a 9p limit order pending for today. Not sure if it will go through based on the lack of movement seen in the last couple of sessions(SP/volume).
Happy with my existing holding in any case, but would prefer to keep my average below 9p.
Will certainly add if it drops a touch, and I can certainly see another dip below before next news which presumably will be a drill update.
Nothing AFC specific, but just shows the geathering momentum within the sector and the large scale projects (and large companies) getting behind Hydrogen, alongside government support.
The Chile article is particularly interesting and there are several additional links within this article to suggest South America, Chile and Brazil in particular, intend to be big producers of green hydrogen.
The last article highlights transport plans for many large cities, including Beijing as being a possible showcase for hydrogen transport and infrastrcture for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Apologies if any of these already posted.
Certainly highlights an exciting space to be in over the next 5 years or so.
Great new appointment today too for AFC, as others have already commented
Legal and General launched one recently, but I have not looked into it further
Not with Barclays, but i was looking to participate in an IPO a couple of months back with my own provider (HSBC), but could not do so as the hoops to jump through to register through them were too onerous (much like their coroporate action events which I only get paper notification for, and usually after deadlines have passed).
I asked them to add the security once listed, so that I could invest, but they had to submit a request to their security admin people do so, which was not a given, and it took more than a week for the company to be available on their platform.
I get what I pay for with them, to be fair (lowish trading fees for small voulumes), but my investing requirements have changed (they don't offer funds, or allow dividend reinvestment), so I will be changing providers later this year.
Not surprised that similar 'high street' offerings are similar
Not an accurate indicator though, Klunk, and many AIM company sites are out of date with this type of info.
'Information is correct as at 15 January 2021'
The official LSE site would not update this detail unless the shares had been admitted to trading as they provide the official listing detail, prices, etc, and sites like this LSE, and HL will take feeds from official data, not updating them on a whim, so all correct on official platforms for me.
MCAP back over 500m too!
Not EQTEC specific, but an example of the gathering momentum in the move to produce cleaner energy: