lol, he's hardly going to say "yup, FCA are on my tail and I'm heading for the Mexican border' or ', I think if I leave AAOG then I can grab that asset that I paid the dd for whilst in AAOG so should be in the money reaaaaal soon... and I've still got my boy Berwick on the inside keeping things sweet for me', now, is he?
For me, production means... producing... oil.
There's no date for the rig, yet. Talk of November? So it'll probably be December. Some real BS about Mr Sefton too as, whatever he is culpable of then so is Mr Berwick as he is co director of ATOG and also is absolutely in lockstep with Sefton, hence them both owning Nuuco and selling the gay paper to ICON! There is no difference between the two and it's disingunuous to suggest Sefton was a rogue player and conducted himself without the say so of AAOG BoD. Whatever Sefton was/trying to get out of the AAOG asset for ATOG, then so is Berwick.
Frankly, with AAOG's history, I would only get back into the company when there's absolute proof that drilling will commence on a specific date. I find it astonishing that, because there's a clean up of a leaky plug everyone is gung ho point 2. Still nothing has been added. Two oil rigs being identified was news several weeks ago... Not sure where November comes from, though.
And there better be some news soon to boost the sp because the end of the month is rushing up and tjhere's completely no opportunity for the ISA shares to be sold with current trading volume.
Miton must be bricking it as they've been selling off stock all over the place. I wouldn't mind betting they're also sold off just enough of their holding without having to make announcements as I find it beyond belief that, never mind their original holdings in AAOG, they're also down 25% on a two month old placing as well. Hope Sefton has a place for them in ATOG!
Being in AAOG is like being with an abusive boyfriend and constantly saying 'but when he's not beating me, he's really nice to me'. The share's been beaten to within an inch of its life and I really begin to wonder now just who owns these shares as the trades are for piddling pi money. No new ii's are buying into this 'production phase' from what I can see.
Amazed that the same 'rahrah'ing is repeated as much as angela's negatives without any irony, especially as no new news, other than Sefton's exit has been added.
if only to take advantage of the drop caused by the nerves. 12% or more? Be daft not to... and if there WAS a leak, then it can't be much as a leak of consequence (say, bond sale delay again and temporary placing or placing/open offer for the full amount) would've seen this close to 6p than 10.
That said, probably not going to reclaim last night's close for a couple of weeks or until something positive is released.
I honestly couldn't say if pi's are being herded together or create fear and selling or whether they're following on from the tails of the ii's taking their cash out in advance... doesn't feel big enough a sell off to suspect that, though.
But not willing to risk cash on a possible further drop tomorrow (I know, sounds trolly!)
least worse is that bod is being delayed again... sorry, I'm not au fait with current cash balance... would that mean a small placing ahead of bond?
worst case is the bond is being scrapped and converted into an humungous placing which, if it were comparable to the bond would... mean that at least the larger funding loans would be unlocked and ready to motor?
spreadbetting wouldn't have even got you 5% then... their margins would've made it a hopeless bet... or maybe I'm wrong. Either way, MTRO is doing (relatively) okay. Not exactly 10% but better than red numbers!
unexplained drops without a bounce always feel ominous. Only thing to say is have some cash ready, just in case and, if you're already in and didn't sell yet... finger's crossed and you're just being buuggered about for cheaper shares.
But I have cash ready, just in case...
re SSX (I know it's not their bb but... )not much of a dabble, unless you were a holder, sold and bought back cheaper. looking v anaemic and noone has been able to make more than 5% on the bounce, and that's from the bottom. And once you take into account the 1/2% SD as well, I'm betting it wasn't THAT nice... : )
He just followed others who were already banking profits last week. It's uninformed investors who make the market for everyone else... not their fault - you either have the hide of a rhino and an indifference to losing money or your money is precious and you'd rather lose some than more!
Still looking nervous, to me but the longe there's no swarm of locusts the quicker there'll be bargain buys to push this back up.
The concern is that none of the news has materialised that transform the share. No news on rigs (someone here suggested it wouldn't be selected until plug sorted, just in case... fair point and kicks that down the road), the licence details haven't been confirmed, still no news on SNPC money and, meanwhile, the ISA first month is just around the corner.
You can see there are plenty of companies who have dead cert oil under their feet but until it's out of the ground commercially and sold... this still has the capacity to fall before the rise so why waste an extra few % wanting to get in 'early' when 'early' has caused folk to be 25% down just in the past two months?
those commentators may well be paid but noone minds their comments when they're positive?
The corner has been turned for over three months now... still not really doing much for the sp so, until BoD do/show something that moves this noticably closer to success...