BBN, thank you for taking the time to bring a reasoned appraisal of the current situation to the board. I totally agree that despite the first drill being a pilot drill, the whole drill programme has pretty much been written off. The management has taken the time to assess, evaluate and realign the programme to maximise the potential return, what more could we ask for.
Delayed trade showing up for 360k @ 3.87p, that could be the reason why we couldn't quite crack the 4p as it looks like a sell, great confidence though for the MMs to take that qty at that strong a price.
BB, the current MCAP is based upon producing just under 250bopd as confirmed by AC yesterday. So anything in the range you have suggested could fundamentally affect the MCAP and therefore SP. More importantly, I feel that it will also start to crystallise some of the massive potential which has been talked about for so long. There is one thing believing that there is oil in the ground, there is another thing getting it out of the ground and proving a commercial flow rate. Transformational is used too often, however this could be very appropriate for ZEN.
Some nice buying into the close, I am half expecting a delayed sell printed after hours as price action today hasn't been consistent with trades shown on LSE, any significant difference on NEX if anyone has access?
Hi RH, I agree that it was a fantastic interview and you could see that he was very keen to ensure that he made all of the relevant points and he did so very well. The potential here is massive and with a clear plan of works underway, backed up with refinancing debt which can only show increased confidence in the business. Big plus