Mark, from my understanding the internal issues only came to light March time as this was the first time we had official mention of internal issues, obviously COVID and Zimb locking down won't have helped matters at all, I'm wondering if there is some legal action required to resolve the issues as it sounded like some documents had being submitted with a shell companie's name on it rather than the communities name etc etc
Antharry - No that decision was unrelated to VAST, for all intents and purposes there is no decision when it comes to VAST, the MoM is happy for it to go ahead once the community have done their processes following what seemed like an attempted take over by a community member posing as the community leader
Give where we was a year ago i believe we are far further on and in a far better position, the dilution is always going to be a sore point but if that was required to get the mine into production then there isn't much we can do about it is there.
Given current metal prices the demand is far outstripping supply so I find it very hard to believe we wouldn't be able to find an offtaker even if we want to ignore the fact it was stated in an interview that Mercuria were in discussions regarding offtake
They have cash in the bank to pay the 10% atlast conversion, they also have a very small working costs buffer from what i remember so it makes very little sense to pay in cash when your company is abit cash strapped, I would like to think following the end of next month these will be a thing of the past.