Huge news, Artemic is proven effective treating patients with severe covid too!
· ArtemiC™, MGC's proprietary nutraceutical food supplement designed to support the immune system, has received regulatory approval for sale in Germany and has been issued a Certificate of Free Sale, opening the door to the European Union and international markets.
· ArtemiC™ utilises Swiss Pharmacan AG's patented MyCell™ technology which increases the bioavailability of the natural ingredients used in the ArtemiCTM formulation.
· ArtemiCTM successfully underwent a Phase II Clinical Trial in 2020, which demonstrated efficacy in improving and expediting the clinical recovery of patients with mild COVID-19, as detailed in previous Company announcements
· Separately, as part of the registration process for CimetrA™ in India, an observational open label controlled Clinical Trial of its sister product ArtemiCTM, showed that the formulation demonstrated its efficacy in the treatment of patients with severe COVID-19 for the first time
RE: RNS MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Landmark UK Import Permit granted for MGC Pharma's CannEpil+, designe13 Sep 2021 07:27
CannEpil+, based on CannEpilTM, designed by MGC Pharma to treat Refractory Epilepsy, has been approved for import into the UK by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency via its UK distribution and clinical access partner Elite Pharmaco.
· This is the first time that an epilepsy treatment currently in a Clinical Trial process, and containing THC, has been approved by the authorities in the UK for import.