If you would like to put a question forward to our webinar guest speakers Sapan Ghai, CCO at Sovereign Metals, Will Holland, CEO at Europa Oil & Gas and Rick Guiney, CEO at MicroSalt please submit them here.
AHS, I always thought the point in investing was to be in or out of a position before everyone else and therefore before the price stabilises, otherwise you are getting in when it's gone up, and getting out once it has gone down. This is leveraging knowledge. This is the world of Ifs Buts and Maybes, if there are no Ifs Buts and Maybes left then there is no knowledge that you have that no one else has, and there is no opportunity for significant growth.
The big Question is, that you seem to be missing, is what most of us think here correct?
1. We think it works as a delivery mechanism - certainly seems to the ratio of dox in serum vs tumour suggests it's behaving exactly as expected.
2. We think the warhead will work - it is dox, it's not like dox, or an analogue of dox, or similar to dox, it is dox, it's worked for a long time so that'll do what it does.
3. We think the side effects are lower than dox - certainly seems to be the case, people are having much more than normal dox levels and they aren't dying, and side effects are much lower.
4. We think this will be valuable - dox is off patent, cheap ish to make, understood, effective, why wouldn't you use a form of dox that you can repatent and has low side-effects and you can use on more people, at higher doses more often, and possibly on different indications. Not proven yet, but it stacks up.
5. We think that this is not just 1 drug, but is a platform - the same can be achieved with many chemo drugs that are too toxic, or are on a patent cliff.
6. we think that the platform nature will be more valuable - if one drug is worth x, then many drugs are worth >x?
I'm sure there are other points.
So If you want to wait for revenue then fine, that's your choice, that's your risk profile, but there's also a very different reward profile at that point too.
If it's a whole separate management team that generates the cash who cares if it can do better in the immediate term, it's washing it's own face and not taking cash from Tx, indeed it could get to teh point of generating 'keeping the lights on' money, so the going concern question just goes away.
Rebes so you've gone from financially in a good place to omg they've only got a years worth of money in 9 trading days.
In any biotech the absence of results/deals eats into the cash pile. Not at all concerned.
Posted in: DEST
Re sajy17 Dec 2023 17:07
I'm new here as you will have gathered - I expressed my gratitude to sajy on the basis of him taking the trouble to communicate with the company and having the generosity of sharing the experience. - Not many take the trouble to do this. - One big plus for me going forward has nothing to do with the drugs/treatments being developed, but rather the fact that they have no-debt. - Into 2024 and I'm expecting some big-shocks linked to the debt-burdens being carried by some well-known companies. - So, no debt a big plus for me.
Between the 19th and today I see nothing from Albert, for the last RNS
The one before there were two posts:
Albert, [13/12/2023 12:20]
Slick but more time and more data required, as expected and which is necessary. I'm afraid the mkt won't be patient in the meantime ex some form of commercialisation of which there was no hint.
Albert, [13/12/2023 15:26]
Mkt hasn't reacted well to lack of commercialisation. Since we're now in correction territory we have to consider where it may correct to over the doldrums till next news. Of course a licence deal for a warhead using PreCision other than AVA6000 could be announced at any time. But we have been told this for a while so until it arrives the mkt will price us down. The 0.618 Fib of 90-165 (the latest peak) is at 117. Below that the 0.786 FIB is at 104 where there is also a lot of volume support. Having said all of this the medical giant step today can't be disputed and it's huge for the world so patience will be rewarded - it may be that not too much is required.
So I guess you were fed the latter bit which is actually more suggesting that if it goes down it will stop at some point, there's no need to be concerned about free fall (who was?), and not the first part of license deal at any time which would suggest not to sell, so if you think that these are 'instructions' then 1) that's a very generous interpretation and 2) sell/hold and buy could all be represented by this. Sell as it'll bottom out, don't sell as there can be news and buy as there can be news.