Come and join us on 6 July and hear 4 AIM CEO’s speak. Brad George, Orosur CEO updates us on Colombia’s Tier-1 gold mine potential, Cliff Gross, CEO at Tekcapital explains how investors benefit from a special dividend. Please register here.

Less Ads, More Data, More Tools Register for FREE

Pin to quick picksPower Metal Share News (POW)

Share Price Information for Power Metal (POW)

London Stock Exchange
Share Price is delayed by 15 minutes
Get Live Data
Share Price: 2.25
Bid: 2.20
Ask: 2.30
Change: -0.05 (-2.17%)
Spread: 0.10 (4.55%)
Open: 2.20
High: 2.25
Low: 2.20
Yest. Close: 2.30
POW Live PriceLast checked at -

Watchlists are a member only feature

Login to your account

RNS Alerts are a premium feature

Login to your account

myTerminal is a premium feature

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.

IN BRIEF: Katoro and Power Metal plan deep diamond drilling at Haneti

Wed, 7th Apr 2021 14:15

Katoro Gold PLC - gold & nickel exploration and development company - Says decision made to advance the Haneti nickel platinum group metals project in Tanzania to deep diamond drilling.

Katoro Gold owns 65% of Haneti with the remaining 35% held by Power Metal Resources PLC.

A diamond drill programme is now planned to test for nickel and platinum group metals sulphide mineralisation at depth following the successful completion of the shallow rotary air blast drilling programme at Mihanza Hill and Mwaka Hill and the identification of nickel-copper-magnetite gossanous veins at a new outcrop at Mihanza Hill.

"The latest results provided the confirmation we wanted to take the next step in our exploration strategy for Haneti and to proceed with deep diamond drilling. With the diamond drill programme, we will assess the potential for possible economic nickel sulphide mineralisation at Haneti," says Katoro Executive Chair Louis Coetzee.

Katoro current stock price: 1.54 pence, down 15% on Wednesday

Year-to-date change: down 32%

Power Metal current stock price: 2.14p, down 0.5% on Wednesday

Year-to-date change: down 22%

By Lucy Heming; lucyheming@alliancenews.com

Copyright 2021 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.

More News

TRADING UPDATES: Marlowe turns to loss; AFC Energy sees maiden revenue

TRADING UPDATES: Marlowe turns to loss; AFC Energy sees maiden revenue

23 Jun 21 17:25

TRADING UPDATES: Ilika expects revenue slip; SysGroup swings to profit

TRADING UPDATES: Ilika expects revenue slip; SysGroup swings to profit

21 Jun 21 19:27

IN BRIEF: Sunrise Resources sells two Nevada properties to Power Metal

IN BRIEF: Sunrise Resources sells two Nevada properties to Power Metal

17 Jun 21 16:05

TRADING UPDATES: CML plans AIM move; IronRidge to demerge gold assets

TRADING UPDATES: CML plans AIM move; IronRidge to demerge gold assets

1 Jun 21 20:24

TRADING UPDATES: U&I results "disappointing"; Oxford Metrics profit

TRADING UPDATES: U&I results "disappointing"; Oxford Metrics profit

26 May 21 14:25

TRADING UPDATES: HSBC issues bond notes; Zegona to return capital

TRADING UPDATES: HSBC issues bond notes; Zegona to return capital

24 May 21 19:23

TRADING UPDATES: Wey takeover edges closer; Acorn in strategy switch

TRADING UPDATES: Wey takeover edges closer; Acorn in strategy switch

17 May 21 17:49

Kavango and Power Metal confident of major discovery at South Ghanzi

Kavango and Power Metal confident of major discovery at South Ghanzi

14 May 21 12:02

Power Metal Resources upbeat on progress at South Ghanzi

(Sharecast News) - Power Metal Resources updated the market on exploration at the South Ghanzi Project on Friday.

14 May 21 09:28

TRADING UPDATES: Superdry optimistic; Virgin Wines toasts demand surge

TRADING UPDATES: Superdry optimistic; Virgin Wines toasts demand surge

6 May 21 19:25

TRADING UPDATES: SIG in good start to 2021; Accsys taps EUR37 million

TRADING UPDATES: SIG in good start to 2021; Accsys taps EUR37 million

5 May 21 19:20

TRADING UPDATES: Cordiant deploys IPO funds; Scotgold gets loan

TRADING UPDATES: Cordiant deploys IPO funds; Scotgold gets loan

4 May 21 20:25

Power Metal launches 'incubator' to support junior resource ventures

(Sharecast News) - Metals exploration and development company Power Metal Resources has established a new wholly-owned subsidiary 'incubator' business named Power Capital Investments, it announced on Tuesday, which it will initially fund.

4 May 21 10:55

IN BRIEF: Red Rock, Power Metal JV granted new licences at Victoria

IN BRIEF: Red Rock, Power Metal JV granted new licences at Victoria

29 Apr 21 19:28

IN BRIEF: Power Metal advances deal to further copper-gold exploration

IN BRIEF: Power Metal advances deal to further copper-gold exploration

28 Apr 21 12:10

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.

Quickpicks are a member only feature

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.