An after hrs of say 17.oo either buy or sell around the prices above, it may then become a little clearer, But that's the last thing we are entitled to to see things clearly I guess. well for the mo we are up another 9.5% blue dare, keep faith as there is only one thing that can take it down, and that's the well caves in lol, well I suppose putin could decide that cambay belongs to Russia lol
It truly looks like a sell this time, and as marsh says I think it may cause a drop am unless it is just one of these crooked book balance job having agreed the deal and having sold much above if that makes any sense. Could be Darwin as I said the other day. Im sure we didn't need Darwin money, and im sure a convo took place as 6.3p 0n 15 day av amazed me, so to keep magna off maybe the convo was about the rns that we wanted, well it looked timed that way to me. ITS truly a guessing game but we are heading for the biggy and don't be panicked even if there is a shake on the back of it. again if ron has taken control over the games then an rns tonight (AGAIN) or am/mid morn tomorrow. will be as big a gusha as our new well. IF its Magna selling then I retrace to a view I had months ago, but again don't panic, there will be buyers and maybe a buyer for the whole thing. and that's baggers from here. gla
frac fluid return & clean-up operations completed should be the next news update. We may get some more info of flow, pressures etc. This will push the SP north as it's another steep towards de-risking the well - my guess 14-15p mark
Then stabilised flow rate via a production test will be the big one, flow rates - commercial. We expect this news 1-2wk in Aug, positive news will cause the SP to multi bag - my guess Pick a figure 30,40,50p
just corporate breathing or an attempt to get more sales first thing tomorrow. If we take what we know there is no reason to sell. We don't know why there was a big sell, personal circs? I'm not bothered to be honest. Flow back... that's my next look-out. Week after next, at the earliest. May take a dip between now and then. but i won't be risking getting out. A Canning RNS could hit anytime. The potential appears unchanged, to me at least.
just been discussing this over on advfn, copy of post here. The 3.5m volume of all the late trades to date in my opinion are buys its all in the price now. the larger trade theory i give copy of post
re the price of the large trade i just had a look again, i actually bought a v small amount yesterday at 10.67p think some posters on here bought at 10.76p pm yesterdays so the theory that this trade has been worked over a few days by 21 trader & little minx is very feasable & saying that it could well be a buy, i seem to recall yesterday afternoon mm took about 700k in sells so all adds to this being a buy, no worries anyway its all in the price looking though magna may be acc further & the mm trying to hold the sp in a range where they can accumulate 16:32:25 10.8627 2,406,276
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.