Not sure how it’s an agenda if I said hold and buy the dips! I kind of told you my ‘agenda’ no?! Jeez
Am not bashing the share, I am simply trying to tell people not to get too excited at the moment as a long way to go. 2years man.
And also don’t cherry pick your share price history and then try and fit it in to the present. It doesn’t work like that mate
Well I cannot argue with you because I only skimmed the rns when it came out. But your points, of correct, only amplify mine.
I repeat it’s a great life line for imm, but finding and payments aside, it’s in my estimate 1.5-2years of from finish the trail. (And maybe longer with any delays or if nolupus etc are correct).
No one is bashing the share. i am just stating the facts. This will not go up to 50p or £1 and stay there for 2 years awaiting results. Lol.
There will be spikes up and down, and for most of the next 2 years this will stay at a low sp. (bar any unpredictable news).
Gl. I am not invested, sold out long time ago, but will buy if this goes down a lot. And hold for the future.
It isn’t a copy and paste actually, but agreed it is on the same subject and talking about the same thing.
Even if it was a copy and paste, tell me what I have said that is incorrect. You think this is going where exactly??? when it has anywhere between 1.5-2years until results day.
Tell me where I am wrong???
For results if they are in December. Good luck all. Hopefully and RNS confirming database lock date and results date this week.
Also should be 50p-1£ prior to results day, this is a very good risk v reward ratio right now. Hoping we get a nice steady rise through December :-D
Good luck all
While it was good news last week for imm, don’t get suckered in too much on the hype.
They have to get US oh3 design approval first, which will probably take 6 months, then they need to run the ph3 which will also take another year. So 1.5 years before US phase 3 results.
The licensing deal itself is on 5m upfront, the rest is based on passing the ph3 and hitting certain sales milestones.
The news is a great lifeline for IMM, but I don’t see how the above equates to a massive rerate from here, that will hold.
At some point this will fall back and stay low for a good year or so.
I think it’s a hold and buy on any big dips, for now.
Hopefully an rns this week stating expected date of database lock and also expected date of result announcement!
Fingers cross all, I still think 50p - £1 prior to results day...after that anyone’s guess, dependant on results of course.
Good news and a lifeline for imm. Don’t currently hold any but imm really needed this.
However don’t follow the hype too much, they still have to get US trial design approval which will be ~6 months and then also complete the phase 3 trail itself, which will be another year.
So basically 1.5 years before any potentially good news, definitely a hold, but this will have large spikes and dips over the next year or so, so be careful!
Gl to all those that got stung last time, this could be a good chance to recover your money over the next year or so and a good chance for imm to get back on its feet.
As I said, watch the large swings in both directions!!!!
This is still at 30p, with an announcement of a partner for US trails this would triple easily, current market cap very very low.
Good risk reward ratio here, 30m market cap is very low for the products they have.
Only invest what you can afford to lose obviously, but good potential to triple your money from here on a half decent announcement...hopefully in q4 as they keep mentioning.
this is the reversal, who knows but it will happen! Hoping this time we can break through my minimum sp prediction prior to results of 50p. Personally 1£ would be amazing but on the high side, 50p should be minimum. 75p would be perfect with a market cap of only 150m, peanuts IF results are good.
I did say the chimps where playing a game, and not to short, but to simply get the price as low as possible to buy. Hence their flip flopping sentiment on any SP movement. They came in from all boards at the same time. Haha
Follow what you feel, don’t buy or sell on anyone’s advice. Warren buffet - buy when others are fearful, when there blood on the street it’s time.
The main negative:
- The results completely fail! Simple as that. But as was reported, there are many possible outcomes, completely failing is only 1 of the outcomes.
- Management do not seem to be the most savvy on the planet, but if results are good, they/we will get what we want.
- The product is a tried and tested product in other areas of medicine, and has been effectively used for many years on other parts of the body.
- because of the above, and so not a completely new novel chemical, good chance of success, less barriers for ph3 and commercialisation.
- phase 2 passed with the 0.2% dose, only need to replicate this again, but this time FUM are using 0.2, 0.4 & 0.6% dose. Higher strength means good chance of higher efficacy.
- to add, safety data has been very good, no adverse side effects.
- Pfizer’s viagra patent runs out imminently. This is not the end of viagra, BUT let’s be honest pharma will replicate and produce for very cheap, especially India and China. This will massively dent Viagras earnings.
- MED if passes, will cause an erection in minutes with no side effects. Viagra takes an hour or more to kick in and there are many side effects.
- patients on other drugs cannot take viagra.
- As MED is a gel and has rapid onset, it will be great for foreplay. There are already lubricants out there, imagine this with it!
- we are funded for this phase 3, if results are good money will be thrown at FUM, at multiples of today’s value.
IF results are good, FUM will be taken out for a large sum by Pfizer or a competitor wanting a portion of that market. Or a very tasty licensing deal with large upfront and high % royalties. IF results are good a billion valuation is easily possible dependant on which of these deals follows.
This is high risk high reward. Will make many people rich if results are good, or you will loose what you leave in if results are bad. Simple as that.
I have a very large chunk right now, not divided how to play it.
Good luck all
Still waiting for a reply hawksarse.....
You are highlighting errors in what people say, good I like that. So I will do the same:
You stated multiple times over the past 2-3 weeks that Lombard are dumping there shares. Most recently you said it again over past 2-3 days. Please provide evidence?????
Hawksarse you turned the drop is share price over the past few weeks.......into......”Lombard and t.adams are offloading”......
Again I am asking for your proof of Lombard selling their shares???? Again I am telling you that they have to notify the market every 1% they sell, which is only 2m shares. If they have been offloading surely they would have reached that by now, that much can be sold on a single day if they wanted. So again show me the proof for your statement?????
So easy to make you look like a little boy!
Hawk your a joke mate, stick to something in life, you change your mind like the weather.
You have literally changed your mind several times over the past few months based on the share price moving up or down. Hahaha. You are like the most inexperienced investor ever, if so then don’t comment...
If you buy and sell based of erratic share price movements you can not make money, simply because it’s all hindsight, all after the fact.
Also yes T.Adams has sold some as per yesterday’s RNS. But such a small amount man...get real....you cannot base investment decision on that hahaha
They held 7.06% ~ 14.5m shares
Now 6.98% ~ 14.3m shares
Therefore they have sold less then 200,000 shares, ~ approx £40,000. Minor in my terms. Many people here alone hold much more then that.
Secondly please tell me what evidence you have that Lombard are selling? Because you have been saying this for weeks, yet they would have to notify the market at every 1% reduction ~ 2m share sales. It’s simply against regulation if they don’t notify. So again tell me what you base your assumption on? You have been asked about this many times and you don’t answer.
All of the above shows you are either very inexperienced or playing a game for your own sake.
Gl whichever you are. But people on here will happily respond to if you provide some facts.
I Cannot argue with that MTU...both rampers and bashers are equally bad. I guess a bashers false posts annoy me more because I am long, whereas if I was a shorter, rampers spreading false info would be a bigger problem.
Its the false info that gets me
I told you these doom chimps would disappear when the price goes up. They have posted so much negativity over the past week, every bloody day, 10 times / day. Now suddenly today on a slightly up day, they all busy, got things to do and/or on holiday...hahaha
Same with ADVFN board, where are they all? That’s about 6-10 different IDs all busy today, maybe 6-10 people, or maybe just 1 person, who knows.
Whether this is the end of the drop or not I don’t know, but still think minimum 50p prior to results, maybe 75p if there is enough interest ( UK and US), press, broker forecasts etc.
After that is all dependant on those results, good or not!
If institutional investors like Lombard were selling, they would have to notify the market at every 1% change in the company they hold . 1% of FUM is only ~2million shares. Lombard could sell that much at any time it wanted, and with the volume that has gone through over the past few weeks, it would have been easy, BUT they would have had to declare.
This is going down due to bull**** from IC, this guys flipped and changed his mind on nothing, and all his lemmings followed. What people don’t realise is that he would have obviously sold before he announced to his lemmings, and he will buy again before he announces. Meaning he is always ahead of his heard.
This is being played in general, add to this any shorters that smell the weakness. This will reverse again very soon, I am confident. Seen it too many times. But happy to be proven wrong. Let’s see...
I still think 50p before results, hit once already, I think it will again.
After results, purely dependant on if they good or not