Rebalanced weighting myself, to holding a higher % of our portfolios, in Gold shares, yesterday (Covid-19 outlook),....not reduced here at CLON though, with ratification due at any time,....agree with you (ratification could see CLON multi-bag), should a positive ratification result drop,....increased PET (back to 6 figure PET shareholding) last week, whilst altering weighting, in favor of gold shares.
Not something I had considered, SunZoo,.....at one of my Gold shareholdings, where they are about to start drilling, the drill company are Hagstrom (Extract from Gold share RNS, "• Hagstrom has also agreed to take 33.34% of this fixed cost as equity."), who are taking equity as part payment,.....so I have not dismissed the possibility, of something similar here,......we have good quality asset, (imo).
Had not thought of that ("what if a service company farmed in ?"), MrMarketMaker,......lets hope it works out well, for all invested here. I try to keep an open mind & change my stance on a share, when I cosider it necessary.
Hi scoredagainsteps, not done quite so well myself, here at BOR,.....RKH, I'm well in front there though,....if RKH arbitration news drops positive, by year end, that would be most welcome,.....just more patience need all round, with Covid-19 playing havoc with time lines.
Had always thought the Falklands, would start to get interesting again, in 2021,....have adjusted my penciled in time line, to second half of 2022 (Covid - 19 effect), as a date, to be fully invested by,.....bought small Core BOR (6 figure) & Core RKH (5 figure) shareholdings back (both in June this year), just incase, I have the time line wrong.
Clarity needed, as made reference to, in extract below ;-
"In the absence of any further clarity on the board, management team or strategy, we maintain our fundamental estimates, which are based on the previous board/management team's strategy, and which underpin our unchanged net present value-based 40.0p target price, " said Canaccord.
With reference to this bit, "Based on the previous board/management team's strategy",.....I would like to know, what the new board/management team's strategy is, before investing further Funds into POG shares.
Not been a lomg term POG shareholder, myself,........held years ago, when Aricom (was an Aricom shareholder) taken under wing, of Peter Hambro Mining. Bought back in early this year, for POX Hub technology & outlook for Gold Price,.....sitting tight with existing POG shareholdings, waiting for news updates.
Still here, invested in POG,.....waiting to see how it all plays out,....plenty of headroom, to average up to my target Average Gross s/p level, once I feel more comfortable with the recent events, that have taken place.