I think there is a strong possibility we will receive discovery news early next week, anyone chasing rainbows elsewhere thinking news won`t come until the following week is going to get caught out, I know they want to go all the way down on this drill but a change of plan to test this latest HE encounter first may be the way to go.
Yes I agree, this a.m can`t remember the time but showed a heavy volume candle but no corresponding trades of that size, yes someone trying to pull a fast one, they obviously need sells as short of shares all bodes well for the morning.
That 350000 sell for 26p does not fit in the trading range as sells before and after are at 27.20p,think it was from earlier in the day despite the time stamp unless they have spent all day trying to execute it, wouldn`t be surprised to see a cancelation tomorrow. Good day today my 27.40p resistance got peppered a few times and should break through tomorrow and become the new support, I think 28.80p to be the next high, or will we hit the elusive 30p before news which I expect to be on the 12th, all conjecture of course.
RE: that tweet cost me £37,400.....30 Jun 2021 11:00
I said in my chartists post to expect 10% swings this week and we have had one today plus one yesterday and the day before all par for the course my advice is to hold tight or play the swings if you have the money to do so, selling through panic will catch you out.
tweeter should be shown the door!30 Jun 2021 10:30
This is the most sensitive part of the operation and the slightest bit of of uninformed quote will be twisted to the negative, who ever thought they could do this and not face the consequences beggers belief this is not facebook and should not be treated as such. As for the drill it is estimated to take one month to complete which i suggest will take us to the 12th July and that is when I expect good news delivered by RNS. I don`t do twitter I don`t do facebook and I won`t be selling my shares.
AJ1409 you may have waited too long to make that trade, I have a core holding of 150000 shares and a trading pot of £500 :) which I put in at 22p and sold at 27.43p paying my bills for this month, now gone in again at 25p my 27.40p resistance held true yesterday another show of helium should take us to 30p which the experts predicted but we haven`t yet reached.
RE: Time article. Anyone got access to it??27 Jun 2021 09:35
He will be back in December after appraisals crowing about any one who followed him back in April are now up +1000% on the back of his punt, sounds like at the moment he is covering is back should things go wrong, these tipsters are all the same.
RE: General consensus price target26 Jun 2021 11:07
Hi skitish, how long does it take to drill through the red sandstone as it is a soft rock and should drill through quite quickly I expect this part of the drill to have commenced and do they check for helium at different levels as they drill down?
The 22.28p buy signal proved correct on the handle taking the sp through my resistance of 27.40p to settle at 27.10p. I agree with wyndrum that it is hard to call the near term sp movement until news, the 1m sell could indicate the persistent seller is finished with the help of volume increase this week, if that is the case we could enter a less orderly market, as we know how the mms work when they are desperate for shares. At a push I would think three or four days in 27.40p region with at least one 10% swing either way
The hourly candle chart is a work of art for any chartist as it shows a perfect cup and handle with the added bonus of a good shake out down to 17.40p in the handle, followed by two good upward days with volume, 22.28p would give the chartist the signal to buy, from this point I would think 27.40p will be achieved before news as the next resistance point. The weekly chart high tight flag is perfect as it as not deviated over the last seven weeks apart from the shake out last week charts with a high tight flag can go on to make 200% or more. We have the perfect charts now we need good news for the catalyst.