To finish off - I don't think it would be out of the question to have circa 1p or a £8.50 million market capitalisation on a possible RTO with Fura Gems before Christmas so long the disposal RNS has already long come through too. This is the point I expect us to get too and so long the Ruby stuff is completed by 31 December 2019, then expecting official news release on RTO in the New Year - signing heads of terms, suspension, EGM, and then swiftly re-admission. Following re-admission the share price could land anywhere and even double digits. Broker initiated 6 fold increase and Fura's business will continue as usual in the right direction over the coming weeks/months. London investors already want it according to Dev Shetty so demand for shares in the future.
The above is my own theory based on how I have been following developments since late September 2019.
For comparison, ZOL is a good example and how much Crosby's (former name) market cap got to before RTO suspension. I'm sure it actually went to £15m and beyond and before RTO was announced.
And as said before BOU valued at £3m constantly with nothing officially identified too.
It all shows the scope of the absolutely massive upside from our current mkt cap of just £1 million.
"significant potential upside" - The board would not have made the statement imo if the RTO was not with Fura Gems!
In simple terms TLA jumped to a £4m valuation for a few days and BOU constantly stayed at £3m having been doubled that too. They both had similar cash to us but we have no corporate fees unlike them and we are so advanced on our RTO too.
What are we just £1m with a possible RTO with an enterprise value of $45m at the moment. And the value of that enterprise expected to significantly increase by up to 6 fold.
At 0.50p we too would be just north of a £4m mkt cap but we can stay and go beyond because of pending news on RTO once the disposal completion RNS is out of the way.
As we saw this week with lots of new posters descended here - some change their tune within hours. The below was only yesterday from PM709......the news is still around the corner isn't it as per Fura's press release last night.
"Just don’t get the logic of people selling when expected news is around the corner".
No one expected TLA to rise 450% in 1 trading day on disposal RNS with similar cash received to what we would have after liabilities extinguished. But that's AIM for you - and the big difference here all the signs are there shortly after we would get news on a massive RTO which was lacking in TLA hence did not hold the gains for too many weeks. Folk move on as most on AIM can't hold for long and always chasing rainbows.
Maybe folk are now saying they top sliced etc and chasing others but want to get in here again with bigger holdings but at cheaper prices. Each to their own - if you're in/out for the disposal RNS and want to not keep a core holding for RTO too. The share price can rise heavily on RTO speculation after the disposal RNS comes through too - see the Zol example from this morning. Folk were expecting the sp to fall from the Monday gone, wanting to get in cheaper and we doubled and more at peak despite the extension.
I never put all my eggs in 1 basket and gems like these you just let it run all the way.
We saw this week how quickly it was NT to buy and premiums - be crazy on disposal RNS and then followed by RTO speculation which will increase further after the disposal RNS has come through.
There is a disposal RNS that will come through at some point in the very near future and a massive RTO is being put together imo - speculators will keep buying for both of these.
No one knows and can be for sure but once the 7am Monday RNS is out of the way - the disposal completion RNS can arrive anytime from Tuesday next week onwards again.
I would say the complete opposite. As this week the days to buy in size are going. Folk will now buy for both the disposal and rto. The short term profit takers are gone and replaced already with new buyers at these levels. I enjoyed a 600% gain in tla and on disposal rns but there is so much more here. I am here for the proper fireworks to 1p and way beyond.
Middle-Eastern backers in Fura Gems.....worth a read.
"In an exciting revelation, Lord of Seven Hills Holdings FZE, aka A7H officially proclaimed its investment in Fura Gems Inc. done on 10th October 2019".
"With the L7H investing a massive chunk in the company, the ownership and control will be shifted almost entirely to Dubai".
- Bigger players involved have all filled their pockets deep including our Board with shares. The timing on everything since our sale was first announced on 27 June 2019 cannot be a coincidence imo. Mehra has no problems with the delays and continued interest payments for what is owed to Astor Management.
Everything really does fit "significant upside potential" and in the "mining sector" as we have been told thus far!
Thanks and it really does. The Ruby stuff seemed to have dragged on because of the below maybe.....
29 November 2019
"The transaction remains subject to the approval of
the TSX Venture Exchange".
"CEO Dev Shetty said the company also is exploring pursuing a dual listing of its shares on the London Stock Exchange by the end of 2018".
"The group, which is aiming to list in London in the third quarter this year, is focused on the famous gemstone mining districts in Colombia and Mozambique".
Our Board - "in anticipation of the successful completion of the Fura Transaction in due course, is currently seeking to identify and evaluate suitable reverse takeover opportunities in the mining sector".
- Dual listing via our AIM listing, quicker, cheaper and benefit from over £50m tax losses against future profits.
WIN WIN for all parties inc. us.
Someone on twitter has referred to "legal formalities" as the name on the licenses reading Astor Management and hence that needs to change. Good sharing and I didn't know that.
However they knew about that from the beginning and it shouldn't be taking nearly 6 months to get that changed.
The only reason I can continue to see for the delay is because of the bigger picture going on in the background of our RTO being with Fura Gems. And so that we delay becoming a cash shell under rule 15 on AIM and we have the full 6 months for RTO once we become a cash shell - and in the meantime RTO talks can continue in the background as we were clearly told a day after the sale announced in June 2019 - "in anticipation of the successful completion of the Fura Transaction in due course, is currently seeking to identify and evaluate suitable reverse takeover opportunities in the mining sector".
One can see from the press release last night again that its Fura who has agreed with us again as clearly put.
Previously our long stop date got extended to mid-November 2019.....and once Ruby stuff was extended to 30 November 2019 we also matched the same date. Then our long stop date got extended to 07 December 2019 whilst Ruby stuff got extended to 31 December 2019. And now our long stop date has got extended to 14 December 2019.
The delay in completing our disposal continues to be great news.
- We know what will happen to the share price on disposal completion news
- We know what will happen to the share price before and after any RTO completion
Fura was targeting London listing for Q3 this year and after all the previous noises from them too - its all been very quiet on their London listing. There would be no leakage or further comments if RTO with us in the background.
In a nutshell our current market capitalisation of just circa £1 million - Fura Gems current market cap is $46.22m at 0.19 CAD. A broker has a target price of $1.10 - what would be the market cap then? Nearly $250 million or converting from canadian dollars would be around circa £145 million. That is exactly how big our RTO could be imo. And maybe why Dev Shetty has said London investors want Fura Gems listed here.
When we got the extension this Monday gone - there was no drop and speculators continued buying. And then on Wednesday we jumped 100%. There is no reason the same can't happen again next week ahead of the disposal completion RNS in a weeks time now rather.
I think it was Zoltav Resources when it was known as Crosby that got chased from 0.40p to around 7p in a few weeks even before any RTO announcement. Then ZOL on completion of RTO went from around 10p levels to a peak of over £1.50.
Anything can happen and imo RLD is the best stock on AIM.
Late March 2019 - Target Price on Fura's share price of $1.10 against current $0.19 - all that will be imo us on RTO completion now. Also, that Dev Shetty's video I posted will help understanding the emeralds market in Colombia and why they want all the Ruby licenses in Mozambique. Both best places in the world for both......the video will also show how they sell the products etc and the fantastic set-up they have.
We are getting another RNS at 7am on Monday in line with Fura Gem's press release last night.
The RNS will be the same as this Monday but this time saying the long stop date has been extended to 14 December 2019.
So we have been extended by 1 week twice only for imo our RTO with Fura Gems. When our sale was first announced in June 2019, the very next day we were told that RTO was being pursued - and we are now in December 2019 and we are still not a cash shell or completed our disposal. Had both happened, we would have lost significant time on the 6 months allowed to complete RTO before suspension. We are so far ahead on the RTO and we have more than 6 months to play with yet. The constant use of the term "legal formalities" - they don't have to elaborate at all and its all very imo intelligent and clever!
We now anticipate the disposal RNS to be with us in a weeks time first and then we become a cash shell on AIM under rule 15. New speculators imo will descend here for both disposal and RTO - the disposal RNS can come anytime from Tuesday onwards now and we can continue rising - momentum is building up and the shares are being bought in very sticky hands with most of the free float in the same.
Those that are smart should now be able to cotton onto the bigger picture further and the bigger prize that awaits on RTO.
On disposal RNS imo we will jump over 0.50p but with RTO speculation cranking up with all the extensions I reiterate we could see 1p by Christmas with the free float squeeze too. Then if Fura can complete the remaining Ruby licenses acquisition by 31 December 2019, the head of terms can get signed in the New Year and the RTO announcement.
We would get suspended in early New Year subject to meeting timelines on above - then admission document put together, EGM to approve the deal, and re-admission. The board had said about concluding RTO by March 2020.
The bigger prize and gains will be on the re-admission when we imo could land anywhere in multiples of pennies.
Look at the proactive investors link - news flow will be ramping up on Fura's assets next year too. Its a mining stock which always gets chased on AIM......at some point we could easily be looking at double digits on the share price next year too imo.
These kind of opportunities don't come along everyday and why I bought my just over 25 million shares for the whole journey.
It is imo exactly because of all the above that the Board have been filling their pockets with shares instead of fees. They know more than us - follow them imo. They hold large parcels of shares from the 3.40p placing and our heavyweight Mehra too. Mehra's Astor Management will be inside players to allow to agree to keep delaying what is owed to them including continued interest payments. Don't forget the heavyweight Dubai based backers in Fura too - they too imo were inside players and to buy such a large holding at such massive premium in Fura shares.
Next week we should continue to climb with speculators continue to take positions for both the disposal and RTO.
Good Night Guys - months of research etc. Its all getting very exciting.
Maybe we won't get another 1 week extension and they will complete the disposal bit at least by next Friday. They should know how they're getting on with the Ruby stuff.
Thanks Passiton. For comparison BOU was on a £3m valuation with no RTO identified even after 6 months of becoming a cash shell with cash similar to what we are going to have and director fees too. We're only £1m ahead of a massive RTO coming with Fura Gems. I posted that video link this morning of Dev Shetty's - he referred to London investors wanting Fura Gems here. We would have institutional investors all over us after RTO completion or even before.
So for the rest of this month we have the disposal RNS still to look forward too and more speculators will try to get bigger holdings for the coming RTO too. In the New Year, I expect them to quickly complete the RTO too and the board had said on 30 September 2019 about completing RTO including re-admission within 6 months so all complete by end of March 2021. If there was no RTO with Fura then again why make this statement, load their pockets with shares, Mehra's Astor Management continuing to be happy with the delays on what is owed to them etc.
The board cannot say more than "mining sector" and "significant upside potential" at this stage. Its for us to continue joining the dots. The long stop date on the Ruby stuff is 31 December 2019 which is subject to TSX approval too. Thus our disposal had to be completed as late as possible. If Fura completes the Ruby stuff by end of December 2019, only then there would imo be public releases about any RTO with us.
Our current mkt cap is just £1 million and Fura's is $46m - yet the broker report from Spring this year expect Fura's price to go about 5 times higher yet as acquisitions get completed etc. From our disposal we would have half of our current mkt cap with cash even after liabilities satisfied. Our circa over £50m tax losses etc, value of cash shell listing - we should continue going towards 0.50p to 1p imo in the coming weeks.