HC Wainwright valuation is $280 million. Decent sales and growth over the next 2-3 years could easily see it valued at $2.8 billion plus. OncotypeDX the main competitor was acquired for this sum and StemprintER/Spare has been proven to be 40/45 per cent more accurate.
My concern is the Accustem price spiking whilst I don’t hold the share. Maybe it’s unlikely considering there will be a massive excess of shares available if the brokers are automatically dumping on behalf of the PI’s. It could take days or weeks to clear..
Well it shows the good side of these chat boards- Investors sharing information to assist each other....even though those who have their Accustem shares nicely tucked away ready for US trading are probably sick of it!!
Hedge, the guy from Barclays also suggested to me that a dual listing was still possible. The fact is though, when it comes to personalised stocks we are probably better informed than some of these people operating the broker phone lines due to excellent shows like the Sunday roast. GC was pretty certain he was going with a Nasdaq sole listing on there.
Denny, the process is about as clear as mud! Lloyds cannot confirm 100 per cent that the Accustem shares will be transferred. The problem seems to be surrounded around the stock ‘identifier’. I now understand that this is the reason Barclays were unable to issue a valuation for the transfer process to take place. It’s far too ambiguous for my liking but I’m now in constant dialogue on the matter with Barclays and Lloyds so will keep you posted. The way I see it, I’ve got nothing to lose by initiating the transfer and the guy from Lloyds seemed pretty confident it would go through ok. He suggested that these things are more of an issue when funds are involved.
Same here, not keen on the cash payment either. I’m excited by Accustem and don’t want to miss out on any potential rise whilst funds clear. Lloyds are suggesting 12 weeks for transfers, you can print the transfer forms once you open the ISA and scan over straight away. HL might be quicker for transfers, I’m also with them and they seem pretty good with most things (apart from bed & ISA’s which they aren’t doing at the moment).
Hi Denny, yes the reason for transferring from Barclays to Lloyds is so that I can hold the Accustem stock. Barclays have confirmed that the whole holding (TILS and ACCUSTEM) will be transferred over as long as the transfer goes through before the Accustem listing on the Nasdaq. Unbelievably I started this transfer process in January and have had to re-action it again this week, absolute sh#* show! Apparently the transfer department at Lloyds are really struggling and it obviously doesn’t work trying to run it from home! If the transfer doesn’t go through in time, Barclays have said they will probably have to issue Accustem holders with a cash payment instead, although there’s a slight twist. They are waiting for a reply from Accustem because they would like to find a way where a share certificate is issued and holders receive their shares instead.
15 per cent tax deduction upon dividend payments on holding US stocks if you fill in the W-8 BEN form. No tax payable upon selling the stock within the ISA. That’s the way it was explained to me by my broker.
Sang, Jack is correct. Just fill in W-8BEN form which holders of Accustem will need to do if they haven’t done so already. I am with Barclays who don’t allow you to trade US stocks so I’m still in the process of transferring to Lloyds.
Announce the UK de-listing, give TILS shareholders 4-5 months to get their house in order transferring to a broker that allows you to trade US stocks…. Reap the benefits. Sounds like a fair deal to me.
Just over a year ago, there was talk of Tiziana going for a Nasdaq only listing and GC intimated as such. Hopefully he is using the Nasdaq Accustem listing as a benchmark to show TILS holders the benefits of a sole listing in the US.
Check out Immunovant, listed on the NASDAQ. $1 billion MCAP and fallen 80 per cent in the last 6 months. Slightly ahead of TILS with Phase2 progression. Pipeline not as impressive IMO. TILS also have their novel form of nasal and oral administration. https://immunovant.com/
Listen from 37 mins 30s until 40 mins 30s. Gabrielle confirms that they are trying to launch Phase 2 Covid trial at the moment and results are expected before the year ends. He also confirms that the Crohns trial is due to start in the next couple of months aswell. The interview was two weeks ago so expecting news to drop anytime within the next 6 weeks. https://audioboom.com/posts/7872243-traders-cafe-with-zak-mir-sunday-roast-extra-may-23rd