Madd, it's huge in the fact that it protects what could be multiple new drugs for treating autoimmune diseases. This is what will be the terms and conditions of a future deal and create the value. Handbrake needs to come off though now.
First time Sareum have listed people other than John on the patent, strange. They are all based in the good old North East, Cramlington and Sunderland. IC50 value of the new compound is 1.9 Against TYK2.
Manufacturing sorted, the details are now out there and the new tyk2 is in town. Trials about to start and the longest patent protection for the compound. This could turn into the biggest breakthrough for autoimmune diseases, hoping the handbrake comes off this now. Good luck people
Positivity brings what you want in life notalot, believe in what you want so much that you imagine it already the case, keep the imagine of the future you and don't deter. It will go well and you will be continue to enjoy spending your Sareum money for many years to come.
Cobra Dan, I hope that is genuine as it's very easy to be a hindsight trader, the board was quite empty this morning when it was down. As I mentioned if you look at my posts and the timings it's times like today when you gain mental strength as a shareholder, after a while you use that strength to your advantage. I find myself posting more when the SP is in decline now, a rarity I know but it does and it will happen again. I shall continue to post on days like this in the hope that I stopped at least 1 person realising a loss.
Too much of a coincidence for it not to have been Edison who have been involved in these introductions when you look at timelines. So it's also Edison who will attempt to prop up the SP, as they have been doing with relay of messages. They won't be panicking though. Disclosure of an investor name would reverse this trend, or just let it play out and trust the BOD and the NEDs.
Whatever information they got they liked it, not just 1, 3 different investors now, Sareum certainly can't pull the wool over these guys/girls. So don't let the market pull this from you. If you've ever read a book on the market they talk more and more about the behavioural aspects of trading and basic human actions in times of financial change and scare tactics. Nothing has changed here, your buying in cheaper than astute investors. Sareum have been building preclinical data packages on these TYK2 compounds for years, the constant mentioning of tox studies is why I believe this is taking longer, tyk2 have a history of tox, look it up, any big billion pound preclinical deal will need huge amounts data. They are well organised in this respect and that is what we are investing in, to see they attention to detail and technical expertise, read the patent arguments. It's coming people. Trust the science and we should do well.
An alternative is that this delay is to allow the partnership to happen before CTA, if we submit CTA it's set in stone to progress for whatever indication we go after, still waiting on that news also. We may be that far along a partnership that they need to delay the CTA as we won't be the sponsor, just a thought.
From what I've witnessed with Sareum over the years, this type of no news and extension of delay would drop it consistently for the coming weeks, things are very different now though, we are not the same company. For this to rebound and if it finishes blue it's mind blowing. As James says follow the big money, it's usually harder than this but it's been disclosed 3times now, or is it 4.. Would the High Net worth's have know about this delay, would it have made an impact on their decision, knowing it will drop when delay announced - either way they're in at prices higher than this. Personally I think it's deal time approaching.