If we are having a placing ,We need the placing out before it falls further or you know what will happen , it will fall even further!! Omg the price, my opion only I think this share could be hanging on top of a cliff , I just hope it don't drop off the cliff , as the landing could be messy. My friend as just told me he as cut is holding today , he said he is off oil and gas shares for good now. So invested in bid stack to recoup all of us losses. Good choice I think for now. I'm sure this company will do well once all the uncertainty is out the way. I hope , fingers cross and we live in hope. Not the best way to invest on hope and fingers cross. Good luck brave people
Well I don't think so , they are uping the amount to be able to dilute without vote so what makes anyone think that. We all know they will need money to progress forward. And if we hit the .5 soon before this then expect the 4s for placing. What a nightmare death spiral of a stock. Don't try and cach the falling knife as we all know what happens , I feel for long termers , good luck tho but don't be afraid just to cut losses and move on to recoup losses. I did. And it worked. I'll revisit here in the .4 s
5p is fast approaching I'm afraid , I think once general meeting is done and they get the vote to be able to dilute to the hills without vote then at least they can get the placing out the way , and only then will things be more clearer. I just hope we don't get to 5p before all this , if so then we'll we all know placings are done at discount , crumbs I dread to think what that price could be. I am concerned tbh , so in changing my stance from hold to sell some to protect your capital.
When is the 5 p placing happening, does anyone know , I personally think it's rumour , and just Twitter talk. If it is true , hope it hurrys up , just so funding problems are out of the way. Good luck all
Hopefully hear news soon about funding. And hopefully not too much dilution , but once it's voted through soon that he can just raise large amounts without vote , then I just hope for investors sake it's above 5pence. He might surprise us , and raise us at a much more acceptable level of 6 p. Time will tell ,
Here's a snipet from what James said back in April in a article I've just read.
Your duty is to get a return for your investors - they could have spent their invested money on their partner, their house or on other ventures, but they instead decided to back you. Treat that with not just respect, but with a mindset that you absolutely must get them a return
The volume doesn't add up , so looks like there will be some massive big buys going to be reported later , I'm not invested yet , been on the side lines. .35 odd still seems great value , I think I might dip my toe
I've sold , fed up with all David sefton bull sh@@ maybe I'll buy bk after he sorts funding out. Hope it still goes up for others tho , I may miss out but the whole way things are being done, I can see why it didn't shoot up on the discovery cus the guy can't be trusted , I'll only discus on here if I buy bk in so good look everyone else
Im afraid to say with all the uncertainty , this stock as taken a battering with the help of the doom and gloomers. . But I get it , they have good reason to tho , with how ds as handled everything. He should be more honest and transparent going forwards. I suppose trying to ignore the background chaos noise on here and focus on what we have. Some good positives are that we don't get more percentage 0f the field because then you could ask the question it cant be that valuable if our partners are giving up more percentage. The good news is that they are paying back the money instead as they know what a good asset this is. And even going to be increasing the amount each month too. If it were that crap (being blunt) then they would be the first to bail, and they have not. Plus we have all about agreed the terms for the 20 odd year extension on the licence....another great positive. Ds messed up with is unrealistic time frame on production , it will be all worth it if the reason of the delay is that they are now focusing on production from straight from the djeno What a turn around that would be , my honest opion is that we have all just got ahead of ourselves in trying to second guess absolute everything and in a negative way too. Hold your nerve people , Tomorrow would be nice for some positive Rns , fingers cross ,
So true , these boards do have an effect , I was tempted to sell my self because of getting too much into reading all the scare story's , what ifs etc , but I decided to go through everything on the company's website and past RNs just to remember why I actually invested in the first instance. but if I sold , like others that got spooked we would be just bringing the price down even further. And the only winner would be the ones on here slating the stock as they are there waiting to press the buy button.