David Minchin, Helium One CEO outlines Rukwa Phase 2 at London South East live event. Watch the full video here.
Diamond sector fully recovered from Pandemic hit.
It looks like both the sales of yesterday seems to be the one bought day before it. Hope they made the right investment decision to lose around 500 quid and make money elsewhere.
How about Don Houston and his team selling BlueRock Diamond mine? I am sure there will be competitive buyers in this buoyant diamond market where BRD could get good offer for it.
I believe Teichmann are not that much greedy to convert their Loan in shares while paying it on instalment.
Can this company remain under 50p until June 2022? I doubt considering the quality of diamonds they are finding and soon after that Q3 update along with starting of 1 million tonnes processing machinery with specially designed screener is published, who knows BRD can find bigger plus expensive diamonds to pay back that loan before that June 2022 (upon don Houston blessing).
Even with the arrival of small herd, BRD share price has the potential to leap forward.
I believe Teichmann will not be exercising its rights to convert its loan to shares when BRD share price reach 60p for a strike price of 40p.
Teichmann are lending the money on instalment basis (12 months starting from June 2021) and I think they will not convert until they provide the loan in full amount. BRD should have charged Teichmann an interest for allowing it to provide the loan on instalments plus for the share placings too in the past.
So, until June 2022, there (may) be no issuing of further shares. And with that in mind, when the BRD share price reach 100p will still make this company well below $15m.
Q3 2021 seems to be making of new record in the increase of revenue throughout BRD operations. We will definitely find out coming week.
Quality big Diamond are getting unearthed and October is estimated to start the planned production of 1 million tonnes per annum.
Directors must be busy preparing Q3 production reports trying to figure out the sort of information to include before publishing it which is soon going to happen.
Expecting some nice updates to be good enough to act as catalyst for share price to rise over a pound hopefully.
BlueRock Diamond will be giving rns this Friday to report the total sales figure for those four diamonds found in the last couple of weeks i.e. 9, 21.56, 58.6 and 14.3 carats.
There is probability as most of us has expected that revenue generation out of these four diamonds alone will cross $1m and when adding the August production, we could be seeing above or around $2m for this month income to BRD.
I hope there will be no going back to sleep anymore after full completion of project expansion.
There is no better time than now for Russell to start a dialogue with Faure when Faure himself is promoting Togo is open for business for international companies.
There is absolutely no need for Russell to think of anymore freebies to make an impression. Bribery is out of the tick box. So, it is now or never. If it is like many of us has speculated that Faure wants krs to give up, then there should be right compensation to krs for the amount of work, time and money invested at Togo manganese . If Russell can't have a dialogue with Faure, then he should make way for someone who can without hesitation.
There is an update on it at bluerock diamond twitter. Looks like there is a slip (always) on its expansion project.
Eventhough, after commissioning, we cannot expect massive rise in share price. There is a need for increase in carats production by achieving/exceeding the targets forecasted and I think early next year or after Q1 2022 would be the judgemental period, unless they started producing bigger and higher value stones like 39.34 carat Blue diamond that was sold for $40.2m (mistakenly by BRD) by PDL.
one of the reasons that can be guessed for Russell not willing to take action is the fear of suffering loss in his investment if it upset faure in the process. How long can he be waiting for the right time to make his move then? We all are worried about our investment but this uncertainty from Togo is rather causing negative sentiment the longer we wait for, dwindling the share price down. I am sure most of us would rather be happy to know the reason sooner for delay then waiting and suffering ... and still waiting.
Creating charity foundation, giving extra percentage for the country and appointing country manager, faure is not giving shiiittee about it despite him claiming Togo is the friendliest country for doing business. So, if fear of upsetting is the main reason, then he should step down and let the new comer mend the relationship with faure.
You are the one who keep howling you are sorted after getting good return out of calidus spin off. I think you may be happy from it. But not all shareholders are happy leaving their money stay idle in krs for years and years to come.
Maybe Young Blaize need to give 3 months notice before leaving his current job at Rio Tinto considering he is the Investment Project Manager according to his linkedin. Otherwise, he is taking KRS position as inheritated where he is not give a **** about it.
Russell himself is having good (may be bad??) time travelling sometime to Togo and Utah wasting money and taking a salary out of it plus giving a job to his wife on the expenses of shareholder money. I mean how could you take salary out of the company who is not even making a single penny. I bet that £1m raised must have become half by now and no new project is coming out of that money raised.
It would have been marvellous if Faure has mentioned about KRS as UK private business in Togo and if Boris was given a slight clue about KRS existence in Togo. Unfortunately, Russell may not have used initiative to contact Boris aide to inform on KRS suffering for the process of creating business in Togo. In fact, Russell may not have any idea about Faure plan to travel UK last week because he may be busy travelling Togo (rumours few weeks back) and USA (from the last rns - "It is great to be back in the mountain....".
for World Education Summit and will be meeting Boris to discuss on the prospect of Togo joining Commonwealth.
Will Russell take a chance to invite Faure to his house for tête-à-tête on the prospect of getting license for manganese mining ?
In the time of gradual falling of share price with no license from Togo, does the new country manager for Togo has mojo to get permit from Faure? If KRS is not getting license from Faure before the end of this year despite Nayega Foundation and appointing country manager, Russell should step down as CEO so that new one could mend the relationship with Faure. Having said that he has a skin in the game does not mean he should continue being toxic to the company.
with new one to mend the relationship with newly formed Togo government and Faure is the best option. No, doubt it may take longer to build the relationship but Russell still standing, we may not see the license coming in the next decade in this way.
That million pound raise will soon be finish to cover the cost of his travelling to and through Togo and USA and paying himself the salary where he will later put that same money into buying more shares. And us foolish will continue to say that directors bought more shares or paid from his own pocket to cover the cost which later will be converted into shares or repaid back from the raise through dilution.
Some of you the likes of Robin may be comfortable to wait as long as it may take after taking profit from spun off in calidus shares. But sooner I can convert my illiquid loss making shares to profitable one, the better it is to move forward.
Why don't they damn release that update? Of all the past excuses, there is another easy one this time for the board to show of them being unable to make production to their expectation i.e. 29 days of production halt from heavy rainfall. There is no need for more excuses to look for to put on that report.
We know there is 10% interest to Togo govt and 5% for Nayega Foundation. May be faure is indicating Russell that he wants some % in his personal account too which Russell is avoiding or not being able to understand on the reason for (deliberate??) delay on awarding license despite all requirement procedure followed by Keras. Just speculation.
If Togo Pres. Faure were looking at those hyper tweets from individual investors making high expectation of exploitation license coming, he must be giggling (African style) and saying only if I sign it which is not going to happen unless Russell hand over that £1 million (blinking that sparkling vulture eyes with dripping full of saliva mouth) recently raised to him (just for fun-no hurt feeling).
By the way, any information whether Russell and Graham are back from Togo? I am sure that government delegate which Russell met in his recent visit must have told him the reason behind the delay in Faure not granting the license if it is still not Covid-19 related. Is he not going to share with us? I hope he has been given assurance - imminent.
is more likely looking just for inauguration of Nayega Foundation only and still with no prospect of exploit license. Applauding to their initiative and determination to do best for the keras and economy in Togo. But once they leave Togo, we will soon see rns stating they are back now after having successful meeting with the delegation of ministry of mines.
Anyway, making the most of £1m raised by contributing some in Togo tourism industry whose president is not giving any ****te of it. May be Russell team was directly involved and only giving priority to former prime minister team before where resident faure was not happy and soon after new lady prime minister was appointed, pres. faure started side lining Keras and Russell - can only speculate. Hoping it is not true and once his citizen are jabbed with vaccine, he will sign that license.