Manage your personalised Watchlist.Set up an online Virtual Portfolio.Participate in Share Chat.See more trades and director dealings.Play the Fantasy Share Trading Game.
Register for FREE Now
Our new Cryptocurrency section has arrived! Click here
Posted in: KIBO
Still adding! You appear to be the only person in the world buying Kibo at the moment.There’s many a good reason for that. #lcout
really is the dog’s regurgitated dinner. Well done LC on your achievement.
is marginally better then #lcout but I’d welcome either.
There’ll be no bounce I’ll assure you that, just a dead cat.But CF will come along and say LCs doing a good job. Some people are just hangers on.
LC needs to go. You guys think it won’t help Kibo but it would if only one thing stop him taking the George Michael.
0.03 on the bid.Just as I thought.
I’m just glad it’s not twice a week.
could be invested in Kibo.....Oh bugger.
For LC to explain the justification of those warrants in front of LTHs. That must smart somewhat. Ouch.
smelt Wimbo recently.
My dreams do not consist of owning 50 mil shares in this tin pot pile of horse manure.Now if it’s shorting this turd you’re talking about then maybe I might dream about that.
worth £225k approx. Hardly big balls. LC has destroyed this share.
And the icing on the cake was to stick two fingers from both hands up to LTHs and buy shares at a historically low price WITH warrants. For the hard of hearing I repeat WITH warrants.
He has diluted Kibo to kingdom come.LTHs have lost on paper 95% of their investment because of him.And the LC fan club clowns are having a go at me for saying I hope Kibo goes to pot. That could mean they’d lose their remaining poxy 5%.You couldn’t make this up.CF / SYM you are both seriously misguided.
What are you going on about CF. Most of the LTHs have had their investment wiped out by LC.Going to pot now will be entirely immaterial compared to what they’ve lost on paper to date.You’re aggression is aimed at the wrong person fella.
at 0.8p. Pure greed by the BOD but imo this price is unachievable because of this.The market won’t allow this price to be reached for the BOD to exercise the warrants and cash in.As long as LC is CEO I continue to hope Kibo goes to pot.
This has got 0.3 of a pence written all over it.LC has done a bad job here. I would be wholeheartedly embarrassed if I steered the Kibo ship anything like he has done.Those poor LTHs who are down a considerable amount and having enticed friends/family into this disaster. Learn from this and keep those ‘next best thing’ investments to yourself for pity’s sake.