Manage your personalised Watchlist.Set up an online Virtual Portfolio.Participate in Share Chat.See more trades and director dealings.Play the Fantasy Share Trading Game.
Register for FREE Now
ASX-listed copper explorer Castillo Copper #CCZ raise funds and dual list in London Watch Now
Posted in: MDZ
No but it is based on where they can raise/convert.That then affects your holding if you have it?Maybe the constant negativity is what's destroyed yours?
Posted in: BOU
Not in my HL ISA anymore... long gone from there...I don't know the answer to that question. I'd have assumed the worst and thought that because purchases took place in an isa that'd be a no.Hoping to bed and ISA on return... I've left enough of the allowance to do it. I'm sure I won't be the only one in that boat and it will make trading numbers inflate.
To add in, you'd be here before a herd. Rather than trying to buy when everyone else is trying to, you instead can drip to them.Peer comparison is essential when we come back. We just need that news to tell us value and to tell us exactly what it is.
If it is still the same company then I hope we come in at a low mcap compared to peers. That's where out value is in then holding.
At this end of the market people don't care about that.As good as written off.You have to ask yourself why are you in aim if you don't understand the market is sentiment driven.
Cheer up.Hope people bought tils anyway before recent rally. Talk of it here helped me to decide on buying.I believe we will be back. We will just have to see what it is and if there are peers to compare it to.
Yep, don't think we are going back to aim... how I read a rns last year too on top of 8th April.Still not 100% convinced on tils offering coming to us.But cant deny the coincidences.Will have to wait and see.
Recent news reports show that spending is coming back close to pre-epidemic levels.Company has over twice as many net assets as what the mcap is.News due in August...This could turn around quite rapidly and people are selling...
Posted in: MSMN
They've looked after costs and production. Why produce to sell/store when prices had been rock bottom.Prices are now on their way back up.2mil mcap.Funded too.
Posted in: NSF
People get bored and sell after a few hours to go chase spikes like mbo.
Remember my point on valuation vs tils if it is to be stemprinter.If there's head room, don't rush for the door...Some of us have been here for a year already...
Then you haven't seen dart group have you?If debt can be serviced, guess what happens to SP?Fyi I signalled dart around 200p
They and the rest of us certainly are...Get back on there...
Whether it is stempinter or not I'm not still convinced.But we must hear something soon.What's important to focus on, for those that haven't digested my recent words is valuation. Regardless of what comes in.Those that have become frustrated and sat in here for a while may be tempted by the door all too soon. If what we get is undervalued in any sense, look at a case to hold. You've waited for so long...Someone pointed out NFX a while ago to me. What happened there was it went on a jump shortly after (not immediately) after the RTO and re-list there.
It's "worth" that but tils is 190 mil mcap.So I would believe if the market truly needed their offering, it aced all tests against its peers and then someone was to make an offer thats how it would get there...But from a fresh listing, we'd have to assume surely no more than 100mil? Maybe as low as 30mil?Depends what other value is in tils? If this is the plan of course?If not, whatever comes we'd still have to look at it in a similar way.
Maybe even 1000/1. Or depending on what happens share structure may alter completely... We aren't listed so that could happen.So long as we can work out where we was and how we got to where we are going that's fine.If it is the tils spin out, I wonder how it would be valued? Can't see 100-150 mil. Tils whole mcap is not much more at 190 mil.If there's also been a placing, placees would want immediate value in either a discount to current SP or to valuation. Leads me to assume it would be a discount to valuation. That leaves 3 elements to reconcile. Us, placees and existing/qualifying tils share holders. I'm not fully convinced of the tils spin out yet... but if it is, has it been assigned a value? I'm being lazy and not scouring through their rns. See if anyone knows off the top of their head?We can then begin to make some assumptions.If it's as I think and a discount on value (ie listing at a lower price) then we would move north on re-list.
Posted in: GWMO
Even at a penny it's only a 20mil mcap