Manage your personalised Watchlist.Set up an online Virtual Portfolio.Participate in Share Chat.See more trades and director dealings.Play the Fantasy Share Trading Game.
Register for FREE Now
Posted in: SPC
Could be number of reasons why someone may want to sell it.
Posted in: MATD
Nice volume.Something is definitely up here.We shall find out soon enough.
It should read previous to finding not funding!Sorry.
Anyone's guess but we have done much higher previous to funding in different oil price arena.I am expecting double digits when news of EL is released via RNS.
Hope so.Just large buyer or a whiff of the news.Hope the later....
Yes. It should be here by now I would have thought.
Posted in: XTR
Was this the reason why it was little quiet?
Should be within a few days but not sure about regulations.Might get later today, who knows?
I am betting on ORPH but let's see.The big buyer's probably knows then us PIs or simply taking a bigger risk like all of us.
Someone is working towards their TR1.
Awaiting next positive news which is hopefully it to far away.
Very interesting, kind of implying more than 1 porphyry and likely more than 2m T of contained copper.
Let's see if there's a take-off like yesterday later this afternoon.
Well it could be that the buyer is not willing to pay higher price since we are at the warrant execution price now.So could be large limit order in work and if people are willing to sell at this price why not?
Is someone been told off not to buy in very very large chunks?
Bought another 2.5m at .325p
We just need to wait first for the TR1 (as it was 5% of the company), to find out who's buying here.As per ORPH it may be a possibility that we get one of the spin-off (first as subsidiary of ORPH) and then RTO in here.A bit speculation on that move but possibility none the less.
QSAt 1p share price we are only 18.5 market cap.So very much doable.If we reach 1p and beyond the warrant will also be in the play and company will also hopefully make positive announcement in due course.Looking very very rewarding here in short space of time.
What does the new buyers know that we don't.This could easily reach 1p at this rate.Let's wait and see.
Good question.Could be time for analysts to update their NPV and share price but not before EL approval.