I've traded this a good few times......usually between 10% and 30% of my holding.....I've been doing it for years to get my averages down. The last spike at 1.3p was a cracker to sell into.
However, just now at these low volume levels and price close to support, there's too much risk in trading.....it can break out very quickly.....especially with news due.
Look out for the Philippines sale spike
Averages have to be brought down, because the share price keeps going that way. I've also made it very clear that when I get to a break even point I'll massively derisk.....because I don't hold the same expectations as what I once did
Something you do aswell TS from pervious posts, with regards to trading amount vs holding amounts - why wouldn't you want to make money lol.
Hint hint, most who have level 2 access or know and understand charts do this - you can't beat them, so join them. Dont get lemon cause you cant :)
The fact remains ECR are in this position because results haven't kept up with the slump in the markets. Funding will always be a concern (for a jnr explorer) and whilst in the UK, future fundraising will have been a topic of conversation. Absolutely deluded to think otherwise. If directors buy its a show of support that the share price is a bargain.......I've been asking them to do it for weeks, they haven't, or can't.
Armami / Luca I'm not invested in ECR (or any other stock or coin for that matter) for any other reason apart from my personal gain. When I lose money I don't expect others to put their hand in their pockets and bail me out. So to turn round and say I'm only here for "personal gain" is a little obvious, don't you think?
As always, if you don't like what I've got to say......filter me.....makes no odds
I hear you 100% but the system isn't sustainable for the demand......there are engineers (at my current level) getting 4x the salaries in comparison to UK and the EU and there still isn't enough seats getting filled. The industry in Australia is running before it can walk.
Specifically blue moon, alot of us were having riots on here when blue moon wasn't on CBs to do list. I'm sure u will remember it well. It appears there is a 6 to 8 month delay........
The xRF is helping us get rid of unnecessary cores that don't need to go for assay, Adam is doing a great job. The problem is these labs can't stock techs fast enough.......ECR can't afford to set up a lab to these standards.....we are snookered
While I share your sentiment and frustration around labs and results, Tamer, you do highlight its not unique to ECR
Australia has a major skills and experience gap across a multitude of sectors, and as boffin stated earlier, you can't train these techs overnight. Yes, it is a frustration, but this is not something AH can realistically stop or resolve.....sadly, or I think he would have it done
Queensland is virgin ground.......it'll be shovel and spade bag work, not drill work, they have zero targets only speculation. Not much to plan apart from getting access, but access costs us. Adam Jones is clearly talented, of which there is no doubt, but his vision imo is spreading us thin.....its been said countless times
I have full faith in AH as he is doing what he said he will, we won't agree on everything, but overall I'm happy so far.
It's easy to lose sight of the end goal in a bear market.....but the company needs something more than HR3 results and we'll wish presentations
Directors get your fingers into your wallets or tell us why you can't......in code if you have to