Yep. Other option.... Arbitration payment stalled until October,or ZM and SN pay out of their personal fortunes, negotiate future 2021,drilling campaign with new government, with major onboard. Tender for any parts of b12 99%, they value.
Well....if we have ceased production during positive oil price, and then there's negative oil price..... Basically.....the money has stopped coming in ! So....I'm with Regdik.....time to do something. It's time.
Let's all just see what happens with arbitration first...shall we. Company is busy struggling for survival, in my book. When they come through this....then progress on all fronts will resume....assuming something positive comes out of the decision, of course.
End of October 2020 is my next date for the big reveal. We're not going to be doing anything till then, if we get a good result with arbitration. Any conclusion could be kept under wraps till then....so, I'm not falling for the anticipation of news in April /May. If GG lose arbitration....then ,rather than heads roll mid summer, it will get settled at the polls. Imo. ....and if GG win.....the next government can sort out the compensation to frr.
Haven't even got the company kicking the can down the road now.........it's self kicking :-(
Now look here....squire I was quite happy hiding in the woodwork.....then you go saying that. I'm guessing your not implying Bugs would do such a thing :-) Most of us are stubborn bar stewards, who will wait to see full value on display, before contemplating any cashing in of our chips. Not giving any of mind away....that's for sure. Long term investment this.....think most of us realise that now. News coming. It won't be too much longer now......and it's not like many of us have got anything better to do at the moment. So....the wait is all part of our current lockdown zombie culture. Easy. Back to the wood pile. GLA.