There is no June Deadline … TM made a statement relating to the potential to deliver shareholder value within 12 months but he cannot be held to that deadline when he was a) Unaware of any COVID-19 impact and b) thrown a curve-ball by NG in withholding and CHK1 progress …. So don't expect shareholder value within the 12 month window … things have changed and moved on and are out of his control … I am hopeful of transformational news at some point this year (hopefully) but will not be demanding an EGM if he slips the 12 month window from his 2019 statement
You never know with SAR BUT... this tweeting is now getting on my nerves ... same old protocol ... week on week ... If you are going to tweet then at least add some substance about SAR and product interests etc ... you guys need a real lesson in the blowing of the trumpet and I hope you are refusing to pay your PR Company as they are taking the pizz
Simple question RE:Cleansing Costs22 May 2020 12:02
IF GGP keep their 30% of the mine and thus 30% of the gold extracted how will the cost of the transfers and dry/wet blowing crushing and cleansing costs be agreed … NCM may well charge GGP a premium for this as the equipment at Telfer all belongs t NCM … so it's a little like a rental agreement but I bet NCM charge it out at a premium … which may therefore orce GGP to sell their 30% slightly cheaper … just a thought
You don't need 5 people (TM, JR, SP and the NEDs) if you are just making a few phone calls now the compounds are defined … so for me, the fact they are still all on salaries (paid by us) gives me hope that there is a deal being worked through … as otherwise what are they all working on … so I do believe its WHEN and not IF a deal is struck … but that said if it was WHEN I would have expected a greater run up on the SP … so I continue to be confused and frustrated over lack of news or knowing what is going on in the background … but I still remain faithful that they will deliver
RE: Website updated Grant applications!21 May 2020 14:05
Not really sure but for me both have +ves - If they have applied they will probably get it - If they have not then that means potentially a NDA and imminent deal So I feel very optimistic at the moment … PATIENCE … PATIENCE … PATIENCE
Then SAR taught me : CONTORTIONISM : Get your heads out of your asses and deliver this transformational deal … LOL RELIGION "I pray every day for a RNS" TIME TRAVEL : "God I wish SAR would announce this transformational DEAL" LOGIC : "A watched kettle (SP) never boils (Goes up)" PATIENCE …. PATIENCE …. PATIENCE ….
My mother taught me : << Any I bet most Mothers said this to you ...>> How to be a CONTORTIONIST : "Look at the dirt on the back of your neck !" She taught me RELIGION : "You'd better pray that comes out of the carpet" She taught me Logic : "If you fall of that swing and break your neck i'm not taking you to the shops" & She taught me time-travel : "If you dirty that shirt i'm gonna knock you into the middle of next week"
RE: Website updated Grant applications!20 May 2020 20:13
You are all jumping to conclusions that ‘grant application in progress’ means not yet submitted but equally it could mean submitted awaiting decision ... the two will have very different outcomes ...I favour the latter that SAR have already discussed and applied for specific grants and are awaiting funding approvals whilst in discussion with a suitable partner ..... that’s what I choose to believe in hope anyway
Great you guys are doing the usual mega-informative research, findings and postings …. but would much prefer if some of this were coming from SAR or its PR-Engine (which I think is a small 2-stroke in bits in the garage at the moment) Once we get some tangible news from the SAR BOD then I will be happier … but thanks as always for your technical inputs .. much appreciated
Strangely I was expecting any pharma's announcing covid-19 associations to multi-bag … I certainly would want this from SAR as although 35% is nice, its not what I was expecting. On a separate note … Utah I feel your pain … hope you managed to get out of PYC with a nice profit on the last spike to 10p
Partly associated with frustrations especially when immupharma state "Perhaps prevent the occurrence of cytozine storm seen in covid-19 patients" .. and a successful outcome would probably lead to no need to advance SAR compounds in this area .. so peeps worried we may miss the boat … which I totally understand and feel