May 22 (Reuters) - The Royal International Air Tattoo, one of the world's largest defence shows, has been cancelled due to military operations linked to the Iran war, it said on Friday.
RIAT had been scheduled for July 17-19 at RAF Fairford, an active Royal Air Force base in southwest England.
"This has not been an easy decision. It follows extensive discussions with the Royal Air Force and the United States Air Force regarding uncertainty over access to RAF Fairford, given the ongoing situation in the Middle East," RIAT said on its website.
The organisation said it intended to hold the show in 2027. (Reporting by Andy Bruce, editing by Sam Tabahriti)
Engineering & Industrials Aerospace & Defense Government & Politics

* Wargame simulates NATO allies' response to a conflict in Estonia


(Alliance News) - QinetiQ Group PLC on Thursday extended its share buyback as it reported strong profit growth supported by a record order intake.


PARIS, May 20 (Reuters) - Airbus has informed some customers of further delays to A350 deliveries later this decade, raising fresh concerns over s...