London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
No I don't see any reason why it should be an issue. I do know however that the NL Gov are very diligent as I met them the other month regarding a licence for another sector and the process took longer than expected. I did ask the same on the conference call but the BOD said they did not see any issues and the process was straight forward.
They also are waiting on the two CPR's and can't complete till they have those details to confirm asset value.
Lets see what the week brings, hope they deliver the admission document soon though and it's likely to be large.
C PERKIN thank you for your very detailed reply can you think of any reason why Netherlands O&G would not approve,DO you think SOLO would have to prove to them they can raise the funds for purchase such as equity fund rairing being underwritten by institutions subject to deal being completed
The only indication they gave was mid Q4, the deal has to be approved by the Netherlands O&G regulatory office amongst other things.
"Completion of the Proposed Transaction is therefore subject to approval by Solo's shareholders at a general meeting to be convened in due course ("General Meeting") and the raising of below mentioned equity & debt and regulatory, government and partner consents. In order to convene the General Meeting, the Company is required to publish an AIM Admission Document which details, inter alia, the Proposed Transaction. It is intended that the Admission Document will be published by mid Q4 2019."
I am surprised we have not had a timetable and document shares were suspended on announcement 7 weeks anyone any one got any ideas why so long ?
This week would be great.
Whenever it drops I think next year should be very prosperous for us long suffering shareholders.
Haha Frank, my guess is just a fast calculation to be fair, I estimated the additional shares V the expected mcap to give what is really the same equivalent SP as that when it closed, so a fag packet guess like anyone else.
AEX just seems to be trading in a range with no volume either way, so a stale mate really. I hope the licence now comes post re-list here for maximum impact....I can dream ;)
I hope your opening prediction is true although Mr Perkins and lower is my expectation as you deserve to win the first part of the competition as you always been so positive on here on the whole and although I would lose money/opportunity if the Licence dropped on my prediction over there, I think we can all mostly agree like Brexit we fed up too the back teeth waiting and could be a bloody while more, but I played all my cards for it dropping before Xmas with the added insurance I`m here and not heavily loaded up over there as I fear we will be below 1p within 2-3 weeks over there (UNLESS) some rumours or leaks come from Tanzania but encouraged that both Crusty/Mr Perkins have topped up there so hopefully I`m totally wrong but some I feel already have sold there to take up this hopefully amazing times ahead and can`t wait really but been here before and don`t want my expectation dented this close to a positive event GLA !!!
(PREDICTIONS NOW CLOSED)
(A) = (Opening Share Prediction)
(B) = (Share Price 31/12/2019)
******* in the wind (via twiter): 6.25p
******* in the wind (via twiter): 8p
DPLSOLO: 2.46p (Will Not Open Again This Year)
Kej : 1.25p
BD1-S - lol
steve58 I been told this week but nothing is certain in the world that includes smoke and mirrors but not on this board hopefully, I tick off each day like a Xmas calendar and at least we know hopefully we going to be having a present, how big we will find out Weds/Thurs/Fri this week, hopefully GLA !!!!
Imo we are looking at 50p this time next year.
The board are saying mid cap within 3 to 5 years.
That is a minimum mc of a billion pounds.
The document and related figures should be interesting to day the least.
You deserve nothing.
The real interesting bit will be. After all this hype, again! If long term holders will actually get their money back to a break even point. Like before 2025 would be good.
It really has to be this week as the week before Christmas could be tricky especially if documents have to be posted back to them.
It must be a fairly hefty document. The part that tells us how much our Tanzanian assets are worth should be very interesting.
The even more interesting bits will be how much we will be able to buy shares for and how many we will be able to buy.
Im with you there IAN pal ….. seems so long ago now and I just hope the wait, the patience, the very few ups and the massive downs will be worth it for us LTH …. we deserve something for sticking with this (probably a straight jacket - are we mad)
Mid Q4 I've never seen a date met yet so wouldn't get your hopes up, what's a few weeks anyway, after over 6 years for me anyway!! GLA hope the waiting will be worth it to.
Nice one fella, be good to see what we re-emerge at price wise. It's been fun watching the predictions.
All the best
Mid Q4 they said in the RNS Mr B, I make that around this week.
"In order to convene the General Meeting, the Company is required to publish an AIM Admission Document which details, inter alia, the Proposed Transaction. It is intended that the Admission Document will be published by mid Q4 2019."
Yep can't search LSE for SOLO or SCIR. You say re-admission docs due Perks?
Depending on the take up they might decide to hold on until the appraisal drill. Would make sense to hold until that has been achieved.
I get the impression scir won’t be cash strapped in 2020
H1 will be money in the bank.
We have invested pre flotation. I expect ~ 3 x uplift on our investment, if we sell upon floatation £6-8M. Thanks very much
Just the LSE site rubbish then.
Admission docs due any day now though.....bring them on!
...and then it was gone.
Aex is almost a binary bet with the license, Solo has several irons in the fire.
BD they all selling to get money for there share raise here and I think many invested here are quietly hopeful that the Licence doesn`t drops after the Suspension is lifted much because of two scenarios 1. being everyone and there cat is going to be selling on the 1st Minute/Day 2. It might stop everyone and there cat selling on the 1st Minute/Day, so I would like if the Licence doesn`t drop before refloat for the Licence not to come until Jan at the earliest, it my opinion of course but I want the MC to rise not be rinsed as it probably will for a time !!!
Getting a battering this morning. It’s just as well we are suspended at the moment. Nice if licences were issued at same time suspension was lifted. We live in hope.